Quantcast

Screw the N* Snow cam... Here's Cessna 414 Cam

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Took a flight over Tahoe last night. When you pull a short final into Truckee you get a nice view of N*. The two runs on the far left are the Mountain Bike Park for the most part. Looks like it's going to be good riding opening weekend.

Attachments

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wannabeabonedoc said:
It still baffles me that there are still places waiting for snow to melt. I guess out here in the east, the mtns arent as high....oh well.
i was in Denver on thursday for about 30 minutes and the mountains were definately covered in snow still.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
ricebowls said:
Anyone know what new stuff to expect this year at N*?
I got a new bike.

I don't know if there ever was plans to add anything (thoguht I read that somewhere) but I'm guessing that because of the late snow melt they wouldn't have been able to anyways.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Freefall said:
I'l admit that was an arrogant comment. I dont know what I was trying to prove. My appologies.
Don't apologize! It's a public forum say what you feel, as long as it doesn't piss off RM himself, then don't worry about it. :D

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Cool, I just took some pics a few min ago with a feathered prop. You can probably see flagstaff in the distance. My camera is back at the airport right now though.