Quantcast

SD ride this Thursday (1/28)

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
Hey all,

Going to be in SD this coming thursday, just wondering if anyone wants to ride. I'm open for either DH or AM, just need to know what bike to bring.

I have never ridden in SD, but have heard great things about Noble for the AM bike, and Ted Willy and ATT for the DH bike.

Shoot me an email BCart1 (at) gmail (dot) com, or PM me to setup a ride. I can fit 5 people/bikes in the car so lets get something setup!

Thanks,
Brent

Noble has snow all over it today, and not just a little.

The reality of the other trails are that they're quite wet, and rain is expected for Wednesday. Most SD riders are opting to preserve the trails for later and keeping off them. We have a helluva microbrew scene... hit that!

2gungho

Monkey
Sep 15, 2009
South I.E
The trail that I was thinking of is Iron mountain, it's a HAB on some parts, but extremely technical approaching the Ellie Lane trail. I may be in for this.

Its good fun.

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
EBasil - Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know how well those trails drained. We have a trail up here that is just unrideable for at least 2 weeks after a rain storm. And we have trails that get better in the pissing rain.

2gungho - Replied to your PM