Quantcast

sea marmott!

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
i know its early but....so who all from the pnw is heading down to sea otter? what yall racin and age group? ill be racing jr.x dh, super d junior men 18 and under and sport or i may bump up to jr.x for slalom.

Tonic

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
Seattle, WA
Semi-pro downhill and dual slalom. No Super D for me. Did 3 events last year (DH/DS/MX) and it gets hectic. It'll be nice to do only 2 events and be able to enjoy more of the show this year...

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Semi-pro downhill and dual slalom. No Super D for me. Did 3 events last year (DH/DS/MX) and it gets hectic. It'll be nice to do only 2 events and be able to enjoy more of the show this year...
cf says if you were a real man you would race all 3 and race cross counrty on your v-10, you sally.

eren come down im getting connor to come.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Does anyone know what the general cost it is to go down there?

and does anyone have sponsors that pay for traveling there?
Because if I do go ima have to come up with the cash to get there, not to mention get outa school.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
actually, ill ask dan today in school, arrg school.Would be driving, whered we all stay? whos all going
um i duno yet i may go down to az to check out prescott college then fly back over to cali. or i may drive down w/ jerry and some others. we are staying on the actual grounds at the park so were right there. i duno who is going yet

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Theres also a race the next week at Livermore, Cali. The CHDH. They have a 3 race series that I plan on making 2 of the 3. I'm trying to get a group to go. I have room for 3, 4 if my g/f doesn't go. Looks like I might have 2 going already? Plus, if you have a car, I have CARGO room for you. Let me know.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Alright, Looks like I'm going to Sea Otter instead of the 2 CHDH races. No reason to travel 13 hrs to race a 2 minute course. So I will have room for 4 people (other then me). Plus I have extra room for anyone driving a car that needs some extra room, I'll have 2 cargo boxes on top of my SUV. Plus, I'll have 2 tents, a 6 person and a 2 person. So lets get The Northwest Cycle Cyndicate started up and wagon train it south. Let me know if you guys need anything.....

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Alright, so far heres MY plan. Since I won't be out of work till atleast 3am Friday morning, and it'll take 13 hrs to even get to SeaOtter, let alone unload and get set up, I will miss Fridays Downhill Practice runs. I would arrive sometime LATE Friday night and make the Staurday practice and then race that afternoon.
What are other peoples plans?