Quantcast

Sea Otter photos up at DylanDeanDesigns.com

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
©2001 said:
madcatz and peaty kits are tits...colors = fast.
You dont have to lie to peaty to be his friend... ;)
His bike and kit are like a bad nightmare, But, He is the greatest DHer so he can do whatever the F he wants.

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
Just some constructive criticizm, Id set the pic gallery up like the one here at RM, that way we dont have to keep clicking back and etc. just my thoughts, AWESOME photography man, I wish I could snap like that haha.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
JacobDW said:
Just some constructive criticizm, Id set the pic gallery up like the one here at RM, that way we dont have to keep clicking back and etc. just my thoughts, AWESOME photography man, I wish I could snap like that haha.
sorry, i'm not really a webdesigner....the website's done in Frontpage & i don't really know all about it. there's a lot of things that i would like to change, but i dont' really have time to deal with it & can't afford to pay someone else to.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
yeah, there are A LOT of fugly colors out there. B1, Peaty, etc.... At first i was in shock about the MadKitty's outfit, but i'm actually getting used to it. i tell you what...it does stand out! & the outfit colors are so out there compared to the frame, it actually kinda goes together ...in a wierd way.

...maybe i've just been looking at paint too much & smelling the fumes! :evil:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
DylanDeanDesign said:
At first i was in shock about the MadKitty's outfit, but i'm actually getting used to it. i tell you what...it does stand out! & the outfit colors are so out there compared to the frame, it actually kinda goes together .! :evil:
And just think, I was gonna let you paint me a free helmet. ;)

You think firefly smeared green goes with red and white,
matched to a kit that looks like the New York Giants mated with the
Kansas City Royals. :D
It does stand out though.

Very nice pics BTW.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
man, you guys suck...i had that written and just left it out.

yes, i do think by the 3rd or 4th race this year that the IH kit will grow tiresome. for now, however i think its "tits"

don't you guys think bold design and colors are cool? not for everyone, but the standouts? we're not talking about freeriders here...forget the earth tones, LOL.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
©2001 said:

yes, i do think by the 3rd or 4th race this year that the IH kit will grow tiresome. for now, however i think its "tits"

don't you guys think bold design and colors are cool? not for everyone, but the standouts? we're not talking about freeriders here...forget the earth tones, LOL.
I actually like the green frame by itself.
It stands out and looks cool.
And RS probaly made them run that white/red fork.
But the kits are straight up 10-12 girls softball.
My little niece would think they are sweet. ;)

And Peat's bumble bee sled makes baby Jesus cry for sure.

PS All these Pros with ugly jerseys can beat me down the hill with no drivetrain, sitting on their bars, drinking a beer.
Making fun of their kits is all I got. ;)

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
bizutch said:
sadly...me and JeremyR were some of the first to rock the pink or purple JT knee/shin combo.... :barf:
They were purple and I had a purple Qranc jersey to match.
You gotta coordinate.
It looked hella sweet on my GT Ricochet with a RS Quadra 21,
in which I "upgraded" to Onza pedals. ;)

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Hey, Atleast IronHorse is keepin it old school, I mean, they were ugly back in the day and the jersey is ugly now! But they were a fast team then, and fast again so I guess its all good.

bikeninja

Chimp
Mar 1, 2004
Santa Cruz
DylanDeanDesign said:
can't wait for the nationals/wc's to begin!
So, are you going to be going to most of the Nationals and WC's? I'd love to see pics of Peaty, the Aussies, Gracia, Minaar etc. on real DH courses

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
Jeremy R said:
And just think, I was gonna let you paint me a free helmet. ;)
Very nice pics BTW.
told ya i've been sniffin paint fumes too much! ;)

DAMN! now i won't be able to paint ya a free helmet!?!? damn, now there's no reason to live!!! lol

bikeninja said:
So, are you going to be going to most of the Nationals and WC's? I'd love to see pics of Peaty, the Aussies, Gracia, Minaar etc. on real DH courses
I "should" be at all the North American races - Norba's, 2 WC, US Open & possibly crankworks - it all depends on where Utopia wants me to go.

I'm hoping to get to the World Championships & World Cup finals...but that's on my own dime....same for Brazil...but i seriously doubt if that'll happen!

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
©2001 said:

Funny cause after the third or fourth race I feel the same about you, Yeah tiresome!

And for the earth tones do you feel that Synposis' cover is freeriderish?

IH's kit almost looks like the flag in the Castro district of SF, very friendly.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
I think the bright flashy kits rock. Anything to get the guys out there even more. If you guys are worried about fashion so much why dont you call up Calvin klein or someone to design some SUPER outfits for the racer studs.

My favorite are the madcatz and cedrics fasho. Not the greatest pic but this is one of my favorites, havukainenen is the ****zor. Im glad he got a slick ride.