Quantcast

Sea Otter Photos

RHmoto

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
South Bay, Cali
Are all of your pics posted on your site, or might you have some more? Amazing pictures just hoping you might have snapped one of myself. thanks

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Originally posted by RHmoto
Are all of your pics posted on your site, or might you have some more? Amazing pictures just hoping you might have snapped one of myself. thanks
I put most of them.... number? I can look through them...

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Originally posted by androshandrew
THANKS!! that one is much better than the one off youpic.com
A-No-Thang

Glad you like it!

the guy from youpic is new to shooting MTB. Well, I am too, but I've had a couple more events....

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Originally posted by RHmoto
THANKS man. Definitely the best quality pic i have of me racing ever. I appreciate you looking for it.
\

Hey, no problem dude. I enjoy shooting you guys. It's my pleasure. If you're ever out at Sand Hill or in the Bay I'm sometimes shooting at some spots...

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Very nice pics halfro! Good meeting you for that quick 2 seconds... perhaps we will see each other at sandhill or something soon...

Chris

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
Very nice pics halfro! Good meeting you for that quick 2 seconds... perhaps we will see each other at sandhill or something soon...

Chris
Chris,
yeah, its to bad we couldn't talk more. For sure we will have to hook up at Sand Hill or somewhere else.

I also saw your shots from SO... veyr nice. Your using a 10D right? what lenses do you have?

Kyle

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by halfro
Chris,
yeah, its to bad we couldn't talk more. For sure we will have to hook up at Sand Hill or somewhere else.

I also saw your shots from SO... veyr nice. Your using a 10D right? what lenses do you have?

Kyle
Thanks... but I use a d100. At sea otter, I used a 80-400 Nikon VR 4.5 and a 10.5 2.8 fisheye. The d100 will be replace soon with a... :)

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Originally posted by 911
#517... thanks for looking.
I didn't find one shot. I'm sorry dude. My flash was not working to well and a lot of shots were really dark. I bet that is when you past me. Next time.

D

Dingus McGee

Thanks! Are you doing a comercial thing with these or just using your time and camera for learning and enjoyment? Could I get a higher res file of a shot you took of me? I can ship you beer via UPS or PP a few ducats or what ever you need........:D

Cheers

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Originally posted by Dingus McGee
Thanks! Are you doing a comercial thing with these or just using your time and camera for learning and enjoyment? Could I get a higher res file of a shot you took of me? I can ship you beer via UPS or PP a few ducats or what ever you need........:D

Cheers
I was actually there for transcendmagazine.com. The Pro shots will be going on there soon. And yes, a high res file is gunna cost you. If you want an unedited version it's gunna be $25. You can whatever you want with it.

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Originally posted by stoney98
Did you get any of Kurt? He came through right behind me on every run.

Also, heading down to Laguna this weekend, if you wanna do some shots, we'll be doing shuttle runs sat then heading over and dj'ing at Lake Forest in the afternoon...

-Mark
I don't work Saturday, but I do Sunday. If we are gunna be back on Saturday night I could go.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by Acadian
http://www.seaotterclassic.com/_frameset_media.htm

Photography Rights

- All rights to still photographs taken at the Hyundai Sea Otter Classic are the property of Sea Otter Classic LLC.

- Photographers are permitted to provide pictures for editorial or commercial use to publications, teams or companies without any specific permission.

- Retail photography rights at the 2004 Hyundai Sea Otter Classic have been purchased and are no longer available. 'Retail' means selling to members of the public outside of specific agreements with a team, business or other commercial entity.

- Members of the public may take pictures for personal, noncommercial use.
You can probably get around this via digital means.

cpslobiker

Chimp
Apr 22, 2004
San Luis Obispo, Ca
I'm looking for some pics of me at sea otter. I found like, 2 on mypix or whatever it was, and one from another, but they are crappy. I looked through your set halfro, and i got nothing. if you have any of a ds amateur #507hiding somewhere, lemme know. Does anybody know of any other sites that did event photography?

Chris:confused:

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Originally posted by cpslobiker
I'm looking for some pics of me at sea otter. I found like, 2 on mypix or whatever it was, and one from another, but they are crappy. I looked through your set halfro, and i got nothing. if you have any of a ds amateur #507hiding somewhere, lemme know. Does anybody know of any other sites that did event photography?

Chris:confused:
I got there on Saturday so I didn't get any amatuer DS riders. Sorry dude.