Quantcast

Season of the Sickness-PA FRcup #4

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
This is the last stop in PA for the FR cup bus. And if any of you know how we do it here in PA you should know we are going out with a bang!

-Shuttles and training on friday followed by Kill Party @ the Redlion!!

-More shuttles and training with HOT slalom action on saturday!!

-Sunday Bloody Sunday..... Downhill Warfare!!!!

New Courses for all classes, including from the top for the pro/ex class "KING DIAMOND" Which I will claim is..... sick!

So be here, and enjoy the final chapter of PA in the FR cup and celebrate the best regional race series us N-dubers have seen in many a year!

Cheers, Casey

ODS
N-DUB Productions
Fluidride

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
The course for the beginner class will be White Knuckle to Cakewalk. In the case of the WK, it's only gnarly in relation to your speed. There is one short rock slab, one short rooty section, and not much else except fast flowy corners. CW is just fast with optional jumps, probably faster to not even hit them. Plenty of practice time if you have never ridden them.

BTW, is anybody hyped about this? Is everyone coming out for the race or are you all biked out because of Crankworx??

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
CAN"T ****ING WAIT!!!!! so excited on this one. Get to take Friday off and come out for practice and the party. I got owned last race, need to do a bit better this time. Course sounds sweet and can't wait to get rubber on rock out there!

See you all next weekend!

smbisig

Chimp
May 19, 2006
Seattle
i will be there on sunday shooting photos. if you see a tall kid with a monster hat on shooting photos, say hi, or if you're on your bike, doing something sick for the camera.

steven bisig

MattPatt

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
A, A
Wow, sounds like you guys have been super busy building a new line for Expert - Pro class. Can't wait to check it out!

A decent number of the Dirt Corps will be there coming in hot after 9 days of Crankworx.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Hey Scott,

What's the rain like out there? You guys getting dumped on? By the way, the Pro/Ex line is going to be epic!

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Did a bunch of trailwork on the hill today.
With the precip were having it is looking to be the best dirt conditions maybe ever.
Those in the know will tell you- couldn't ask for a better forecast for the week before a DH race in August.

Pro Ex freshies are ready and waiting for all those who dare enter the King Diamond!

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
KD?!?!? I can't believe anyone would still frikkin listen to King Diamond, buncha damn Texas freak boys... they cain't still be playing that noise? 15 yrs ago they was a loudass punk doper speed metal devil worshippin band from the Katy area. Last I heard some Baptist folks from that Houston part kicked 'em outa the state & that was way back early 90s. Oh, Lord look whats happened, now thay got some crazy internet site that young nice kids might find. i'ma tellin y'all they're 100% EVIL.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Anybody heading out Sat am, or Fri eve that is stopping at Fluidride on the way?

I have a rear hub axle conversion kit that is coming in today.
I'll give you a Fluidride Cup pint glass, and t-shirt!

Cheers

Lars

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
I'm heading out Friday night and have to stop by fluidride before making my way to the ferry. Let one of the guys know at fluidride I'm swinging by and I'll grab your stuff.

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Anybody heading out Sat am, or Fri eve that is stopping at Fluidride on the way?

I have a rear hub axle conversion kit that is coming in today.
I'll give you a Fluidride Cup pint glass, and t-shirt!

Cheers

Lars
I'll be by shortly if you have the parts, I'm leaving Sat Am.