Quantcast

seasons over :(

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
so we got some ice and snow today so looks like my buds and i are done till spring, any of you guys still riding where it normally snows? weather for us down in toronto has been real nice up till now, what about you guys?

Djmp3

Chimp
Nov 22, 2009
Vermont
it just started snowing here too. I could probably ride still but it's getting cold....

bring on ski season (finally)

basikbiker

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Northern Cali
it snowed here about a foot yesterday, and a day before that we had a sick shred session where i had too much fun and broke my ankle so i guess my season ended at the right time for two reasons haha

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Ya, we are getting buried up in Sconie. I blew out my knee about a month back which pretty much ended my season. Tried to just cruise around my backyard for a few laps, put my foot down and felt my lower leg slide sideways around my knee and then snap back into place. Whatever, I should be riding again in the spring (just gotta try not to get fat :-)).

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
rainin' like crazy here in no' cackalack. it's rained every other day for the last six months. of course I haven't ridden but once a month in the last year or so, so it don't matter. ;-)

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
We rode saturday untill the snow was coming down to hard to see. Today its 35 and we are getting 3" of rain. When its like this the ground will not really dry out untill May.

Dj season is over in PA, xc season with lights is getting going once the ground freezes.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Dig season is just coming on, building two new spots in Dtown. Water and heavy machines at both.

Pumped to get building.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
we never stop riding here in PA, our winters dont get much snow anymore...Basically we hang up the dh and all mountain bikes and bust out the xc singlespeeds and the dj/park bikes and hit rays...it's kind of a fresh change after the big bike all summer.