Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Final bits of the goods should be here in the morning. Hope my monkey is a drinker.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Are you fugging kidding me?! No lump of coal this year! The two most awesome T-shirts ever and plenty of awsomeness to drink while wearing them, a Park Tool opener and pinty glass. Tons O' rep and good vibes for DHRFX Joe!

Click to enlarge.

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
In that case, I hope that package is bound for me.

Are you still getting Decline from last year?
Hell yes I am. Its followed me to three different houses, and in the bathroom of each. Fantastic, thanks again!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
One of my items isn't going to get here in time :mad:

Oh well. My elf will get two gifts: the majority of the items now, and can look forward to one more gift after the holidays when I get back from traveling. The missing item is cool but was not the primary present anyway!

:monkeydance:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
One of my items isn't going to get here in time :mad:

Oh well. My elf will get two gifts: the majority of the items now, and can look forward to one more gift after the holidays when I get back from traveling. The missing item is cool but was not the primary present anyway!

:monkeydance:
+1 the main gift I got, I have no idea when it will arrive. :spartak:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I hope that UPS doesn't confiscate the gift I sent. My mom made me 3 kinds of liquor and shipped it to me. It got confiscated. Those bastards are probably kicking back drinking handcrafted liquor and smiling.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I hope that UPS doesn't confiscate the gift I sent. My mom made me 3 kinds of liquor and shipped it to me. It got confiscated. Those bastards are probably kicking back drinking handcrafted liquor and smiling.
moonshine?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yeah. UPS & FredEx both have no alcohol policies. If you ship alcohol through the USPS it is a felony. Nothing wrong with a little civil disobedience if you ask me.

I finished one of my gifts last night. It took FOREVER. I hope they are as stoked about it as I am. :D

Gotta make a run to the sto' & then pack it all up then off the fedex kinkos.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
yeah. UPS & FredEx both have no alcohol policies. If you ship alcohol through the USPS it is a felony. Nothing wrong with a little civil disobedience if you ask me.
I don't ship alcohol, I ship "glassware" or "yeast samples for analysis" but only when asked.