Quantcast

Secret Santa

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the things i bought came in the mail yesterday. i burned the cdrs last night and made a tray insert. tonight i will wrap 'em up, and then they will be mailed tmrw.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
OK shipped out priority today..
I'm a little nervous about an extra "joke" gift I placed in there... but based upon what i know about my SS I think I will be fine

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Wow today is my lucky day.. My Secret Santa gift arrived!!!! I must have been really good this year. My SS took very good care of me. I got a life is crap t'shirt, some wool socks, and some cold weather booties....
plus I got A six pack of home-brewed Chocolate Stout!!!! All 6 survived the voyage. :monkeydance:

Notice there are only 5 in the pic.. one had to be immediately consumed... mmmm yummy...my compliments to the brewer

Even Dogs love a good beer!!

Juliana wanted one or two as well , but she is going to have to wait.

I want to thank QuoFan for being such a great Secret Santa.. you really went overboard and it is appreciated..

Merry Christmas

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Shipped.

I hope my elf like their gifts too. :monkeydance:

edit: excuse my lack of creative (or even proper) gift wrapping ... form follows function in this case.

Last edited:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Wow today is my lucky day.. My Secret Santa gift arrived!!!! I must have been really good this year. My SS took very good care of me. I got a life is crap t'shirt, some wool socks, and some cold weather booties....
plus I got A six pack of home-brewed Chocolate Stout!!!! All 6 survived the voyage. :monkeydance:

Notice there are only 5 in the pic.. one had to be immediately consumed... mmmm yummy...my compliments to the brewer

Even Dogs love a good beer!!

Juliana wanted one or two as well , but she is going to have to wait.

I want to thank QuoFan for being such a great Secret Santa.. you really went overboard and it is appreciated..

Merry Christmas

Wow. well done Quo Fan.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Sent mine out tonight.

Should hit my international target Friday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I am never disappointed with how creative people can be with the SS gifts. Great job to all who've sent their gifts out.