Quantcast

Secret Santa

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Melou's gift is waiting to be picked up by her Efl....

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:26 PM on December 20, 2008 in XXXXXXXXXXX, XX XXXXX and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

On the other hand, she still haven't received anything :brow:....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
mine went out 2 day air as of last night - to be delived on or before the 24th! I don't feel quite so bad about being a slacker monkey as drunken santa monkey - aka brown santa, or the postman, or whoever - still hasn't paid a visit to the kranked house.

Last edited:

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
mine went out 2 day air as of last night - to be delived on or before the 24th! I don't feel quite so bad about being a slacker monkey as drunken santa monkey - aka brown santa, or the postman, or whoever - still hasn't paid a visit to the kranked house.
Where you home saturday?

Might want to check with the local post office:lighten:....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
UKjason.......

Anybody know how to get a hold of him? Everybody's gifts have been present and accounted for via tracking numbers. I notice he has not posted since November and has not answered his e-mails.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
BigT: Honey, did you order anything?
Me: No, why?
BigT: You got a package.
(Which happens to be in a box from a company I do order things from)
Me: Must be my Secret Santa gift.
BigT: Are you sure you didn't order anything?
(A catalog from the same company was in the mail, too)
Me: No, who is it from?
BigT: Bend Oregon. The catalog says Minnesota.
Me: Told you it was my Secret Santa gift.

To be opened soon...

With pictures to follow.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Seeing all this beer going around pisses me off. I could've done much better for my elf. Next year though...now where'd I put that brew kettle?
If you are feeling some guilt about not passing out beer this holiday season, please feel free to give me some. You can bring it along with the wort chiller when we get together.

Thanks.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
So, BigT and I opened our packages. Mine from Heidi and BigT from Narlus.

What every monkey needs

I don't know what she thinks of me?

The candy cane didn't survive the trip across the country.

Yesterday, I was worried that I wasn't going to get my package in time, but Brown came through!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hey BigT, i thought i recall hearing that you like to spin, so i made those two cds w/ that activity in mind...i hope you dig 'em! glad to see everything got there ok. merry christmas!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Well its 5:30 and nada.
Sort of a downer, this is my Christmas this year as the wife isn't sending anything.