Quantcast

Setting up my 5th Element

_James_

Chimp
Sep 14, 2003
oakland
I forget who I was talking to Tyler on Saturday at the Toys R Us jumps, but you told me how you have your 5th set up on your bullit. Also, post those pics Augur (sp) took.

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
his name is tyler, t murder. im not him but ill tell him to post when i see him again. when u ridin out at toys again? havnt met u yet but would like to. im one of the young hardtail riders that everybody talks about lol.:D u goin to the dh race in angel fire?

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
what up james,this is T.setting up your fifth will take at least a full day of testing different settings on different terrain.the best thing to do would be to come back to atx and do it at the hill since there are dh and dj runs.lemme know when you are coming back and ill try to come help you.

ev-dog im definitely going to angelfire and am so stoked.are you?i got word that junior is going maybe you could get a ride with him.you been to the hill since the rebuild?be careful on new lefty,its different but i think youve got it and so does matt.just make sure you get the mini double dialed and its all good.

p.s. make sure you dont nose tag.

MURDAA-

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
yea im goin to angel fire with jr, were flying up and i think jason is haulin are bikes. Were goin out to toy tom(thurs) and probably on sat and sunday. lefty looks awesome cant wait to hit it!