Quantcast

Seven Springs DH

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
rode wisp sat... and springs Sunday...

was riding a Yeti AS-X and was the one who rode up on the special lift (fire truck) after breaking my collar bone on the Rock drop to loamy/rocky tranny...

the course is a blast, the flow of the trail is great and I think they are making adjustments weekly to the line. right now the springs is eyeing up 3 more lines to open by next season...

wisp is looking great as well, the new jump/step down on the new dh course is saweet!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
good luck with surgery. what did you injure? clavicle? acromia process?
i was riding a session 77, black gyro helmet, black/yellow 661 pressure suit and an iron maiden/eddy piece of mind jersey.
yep clavicle... it is in 4+ pieces... they won't know exactly how many until they open it up.

your description sounds familiar!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
hey all, glad to hear the feedback is going well...I will be at the springs every weekend from here on out til the end of the season...Definately alot of support here...

i will be in a white protec w/ green goggles or a 661 full face riding a green bottlerocket, say hi.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
headed up to the hill this weekend on saturday let me know if anyone will be up there...I will be with 3 other guys doing runs and drinking beer at the goggle.