Quantcast

Shed 08/21

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The rules aren't complicated.

Brunettes, the fact that all your accounts are suspended is not an invitation to open another one. And yes, I'll know. :rolleyes:

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Hey stechy, did I see ya up at the Shed this past Sunday up by the Verizon gate?

There were a bunch of people but only a couple said hi or introduced themselves which is why I ask.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
If I dont have practice on Saturday, I might be up for a Shed ride. I can't do Sunday, but Saturday might work if anyone would wanna meet up. How bout it HotButterToppin.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Please, call me HBT. Or Butter. ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of....oh....Sunday. The thing with Saturday is that I'm mostly sure that Sunday is the usual meet-n-shuttle day for most people. I'll post a new thread and we can work it out for Saturday or Sunday. I'll PM/call some people and see when they're most availabe. It's always more fun to ride with a group.

Either day is fine with me really, I just have to refrain from going out drinking the night before (lest I puke on some unsuspecting shrubbery a la last Sunday).

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yea well HBT, if we went on Saturday it would most likely be in the afternoon like 1. I am not sure if I even have practice or not. I mean you can still go both days. But I just have to work Sunday and I want to hit the shed. So Saturday is when I can do it and I was just ganna see if anyone else would be up for that. Ill keep you posted on whether or not I can go.