Quantcast

Shed Thread for Saturday August SEVENTH (7TH)

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
hey folks. a few movie clips from saturday captured via cheap digital camera. right click, save... you know the drill:

ben hitting the gap
dan and the infamous "i meant to do that" nose wheelie

can't wait to see the "helmet camera" shots (all those log riding crashes). next time to make it more challenging for brian, i'll have to one up phil by bringing my parent's old beta recorder so we can strap a BIG ass camera to the side of brian's head (where's the duck tape?) which attaches to the beta player/recorder that he'll have to wear on his back :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
whale said:
hey folks. a few movie clips from saturday captured via cheap digital camera. right click, save... you know the drill:

ben hitting the gap
dan and the infamous "i meant to do that" nose wheelie[/URL]
OMG! If I hit that at similar speed, I would probably mimic Dan's version until gravity took hold of my front wheel and deposited it squarely into the bark of that diagonal tree. :dead:

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
looks scary -- gotta love how I've nailed that thing perfectly, RT-style, about 20 times now, but the one time I really F up, is the one that makes it onto the internet...:p Thanks for posting the vids Will; we definitely need more of that going on. One of these days I wanna make a 'Shed film... NWD VI perhaps?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Wow the gap looks cool. Can you boost up any off of it? Throw some styley in. Wish i could come up this weekend but i have no car now as the parents let a friend borrow my explorer to take their kid to school. And my bikes are kinda in pieces.

speaking of RT my mom was just watching friend's and chandler knows about the RT.

Chandler: It's about doing the right thing, CAPITAL R CAPITAL T.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
DßR said:
One of these days I wanna make a 'Shed film...
Yeah, I've thrown around some ideas in my head for a while now about one and I have a couple of songs earmarked already for the soundtrack.

Mobius said:
speaking of RT my mom was just watching friend's and chandler knows about the RT.

Chandler: It's about doing the right thing, CAPITAL R CAPITAL T.
LOL...I'm sure Monica knows how to administer a pretty mean RT. :eek: :devil:

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
sguhrofst8 said:
nothing beats the sketchy first run at the gap, nice vids.
anyone ride the skinny yet?
i think you were the only one that pulled it off clean on saturday (you know they say skinnier skinnies with a demo9!)... lots of great crashes and very entertaining!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
DßR said:
looks scary -- gotta love how I've nailed that thing perfectly, RT-style, about 20 times now, but the one time I really F up, is the one that makes it onto the internet...:p Thanks for posting the vids Will?
your welcome! :thumb:

don't worry... we all know who was THE MAN who stepped up and took it the first run down ;) i don't know about this RT-style stuff though... that just smells kind of bad (too bad there's not emoticon for RTing it... ewwww!).

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
whale said:
i think you were the only one that pulled it off clean on saturday (you know they say skinnier skinnies with a demo9!)... lots of great crashes and very entertaining!

HEY! I pulled it off, first try :D

it wasnt very pretty, but I pulled it off :sneaky:

Never got it again though...:think:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Oh i already know. The RT is grand. I hope to meet a girl who's down with the RT one day and then just slap her and be like you dirty wh0r3.