Quantcast

Shed Work Day

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
corey_dcstreet said:
damn. i should start subscribing to willsweather.com :think: 6pm and it's only slightly moist here. sat inside all day and worked on dcstreet fer nuthin'. damn.
Dude, I'm sorry I didn't come help everybody.

I was worthless-tired that day.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
One of my local Fredneck buddies hit it up on Sunday and was raving about the additions and the nice weather. Of course I was unable to ride Sunday, but it was nice hearing a positive review. BTW, he never even saw the new expert log line despite hitting the trail several times. No wonder it's so easy to stash bodies here...

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
llkoolkeg said:
One of my local Fredneck buddies hit it up on Sunday and was raving about the additions and the nice weather. Of course I was unable to ride Sunday, but it was nice hearing a positive review. BTW, he never even saw the new expert log line despite hitting the trail several times. No wonder it's so easy to stash bodies here...
DAMN, i'm so jealous that someone else got to HIT it before we did. there should be some law that if you built it, everyone else is forbidden to ride it until at least you have... glad he enjoyed it though. i will hopefully be able to ride sometime this week and sunday as well.

can't wait to finish up that expert log line... we could have used a body or two to help build up that tyranny (and i don't mean the physical labor, more like the stashing of a few of them as a filler ;))

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
whale said:
I can't wait to finish up that expert log line... we could have used a body or two to help build up that tyranny (and i don't mean the physical labor, more like the stashing of a few of them as a filler ;))
That's what can be done with all those who attempt it and fail...

:blah:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I doubt I will ever attempt it. I could see doing the first part and dropping off to the left where the log is closest to the ground, but my nuts retreat into my torso when even thinking about slipping a rear tire off high up while trying to line up the leap of faith.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
whale said:
we could have used a body or two to help build up that tyranny (and i don't mean the physical labor, more like the stashing of a few of them as a filler ;))
If not bodies for the filler material, then perhaps some of this stuff they found up there in town :nope:. Rack up one more sordid story for Frederick. :dead: :dead:

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
DamienC said:
If not bodies for the filler material, then perhaps some this stuff they found up there in town :nope:. Rack up one more sordid story for Frederick. :dead: :dead:
bahahaa, yeah I heard about that this morning. That dude must have the WORST luck...:dead:

Gunther

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
That last jump on the pipe-run is sweet. That log line looks weak though, build that **** right so nobody gets hurt. Looks like you guy's used an old futon for the wood.
I got some old planks behind my shed I'll drop them off up there this W/E. Also you
might want to consider having the drop roll down to the tranny a little. I would redo
the whole drop part a lot bigger with some pressure treated wood. Hang that thing like
a deck off the house.

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
They are not finished with the log drop yet. I trust that they will do a good job on it. Most of them have been riding out of statae on the weekends so it is on the to do list in the coming months

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
SDH said:
They are not finished with the log drop yet. I trust that they will do a good job on it. Most of them have been riding out of statae on the weekends so it is on the to do list in the coming months
yeah... hopefully we'll be able to finish it off soon. who knows though now that someone *cough* DßR *cough* has a job!

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
llkoolkeg said:
I doubt I will ever attempt it. I could see doing the first part and dropping off to the left where the log is closest to the ground, but my nuts retreat into my torso when even thinking about slipping a rear tire off high up while trying to line up the leap of faith.

this sounds interesting... anyone care to tell me exactly where it is and what needs to be done to complete. i plan on spending a work/ride day at the shed soon.