Quantcast

Shit that happens in hobbitville

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Should be alright(ish) down here in Wellington. :)
Up north?.... Not so much. :(
Hasn't really had much of a chance to dry out from the last lot up there, which will magnify the impacts for the rain and wind.

Certainly makes work busy! (just about to head back in at 5am to NEMA for my next shift rotation)

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
So noted english anti trans bigot posie parker held bigot rallys in Australia where the neo nazi's turned out in support and LBGQT supporters were attacked.

So she thought it was a good move to come over to this side of the Tasman sea and do it again.
Oh dear..... Bad move bitch!
You should all totally watch the video at the end of the story. :rofl:

And yes she has already fled the country, was last seen boarding a flight out at 6:30pm instead of heading to her next planed rally in Wellington.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You have some nice sounding pies there-

Wonder how Posie's court case will go?
Duck and mushroom pie? I'd eat that... :drool:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Look at this simpering sack of neoliberal shit we now have as a ‘Prime Minister’. A fucking deodorant salesman who failed up. :bad:

IMG_7291.jpeg

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The guy bottom middle in the NZME pic is mike hosking ‘my cockskin’ who is one of the biggest pieces of racist, misogynist, gammon shit ever to stink up the airwaves in NZ. His wife, heather du plessis allen ‘hdpa’ is also employed by NZME as a broadcaster and is similarly awful. Women and minorities who work for that org whilst it spills its backward editorial bile across the motu have got to be internalizing some serious cognitive dissonance as their employer actively works against their interests. NZ’s fox.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The guy bottom middle in the NZME pic is mike hosking ‘my cockskin’ who is one of the biggest pieces of racist, misogynist, gammon shit ever to stink up the airwaves in NZ. His wife, heather du plessis allen ‘hdpa’ is also employed by NZME as a broadcaster and is similarly awful. Women and minorities who work for that org whilst it spills its backward editorial bile across the motu have got to be internalizing some serious cognitive dissonance as their employer actively works against their interests. NZ’s fox.
so the murdoch ban only applies to people named murdoch

how effective

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So are these fuck-sticks *actually* "right wing" nutjobs? Or would they be considered Communists here in the States? :D
They’re very much of the ‘just asking questions’ type. ‘Why is it that [minority] has so much worse outcomes than [ingroup]? Is it their fault?’ type of stuff. During covid cockskin was all over the show, example:

At the end of the day he’s just a populist clickfarmer. He doesn’t give a shit what he says as long as he stirs up the old outrage and keeps idiots listening. The problem, just as in the states, is that the externalised cost is social disruption, idiocy and prejudice magnified.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
@HardtailHack following the pie robot around town like Indiana Jones...

If they had the Brisket, Cheese and Bacon pie I had a couple of weeks back I would possibly do it.
3152868103623585918.jpg

Real bacon, not that fake crap and the cheese stayed as melted cheese up in the top of the pie instead of dispersing through the pie and just giving the roof of your mouth a weird feel as you eat it.
Is it clear that I like pies?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Yes.
It is also clear you lack hygienic eating practices.
Go wash your hands!

*edit*
Hmm that post had more snark than was warranted.
I'll leave it up as I wrote it so, I'll own it.
But my apologies.

I've been awake for over 30hours now and the build site today has made me overly cranky.... Time for me to log out for a while.
Bye.

Last edited: