Quantcast

Should I do it?

Siphin

Chimp
Aug 27, 2017
Ontario Oregon
Ok im currently waiting on money so I can get a decent bike but currently have no ride. I'm sitting on 40$ and ran across a 20" for 40 used that I think I can get for 30. The question is should I spend it or save it

Monkeys decide for me! Go!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwiches...

Go to the store and buy bread, Peanut Butter, and some Jelly. I like grape..

Take 2 pieces of bread.
Spread peanut butter on one slice.
Spread your preferred Jelly on the other slice.
Carefully put the slices together so that the ingredients are on the inside.
Cut it in half if you are inclined to share...
If you get Jelly on your shirt, take it off when you get home so your Mom can wash it......
If you make enough of them to share with your friends, you can dole them out like the Count from Sesame Street. You know 1 Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.... 2 Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches Muah Hah hah hah..... 3 Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches.... Muah Hah hah hah....

You're only limited by the slices of bread in the loaf you buy.

Siphin

Chimp
Aug 27, 2017
Ontario Oregon
Ok so your getting the bike. whats next on the agenda?
I'm building a pump track with my kids but I haven't owned a bike in 12 years (my last one was stolen) so I just picked up it up yesterday for 30$. Now I have a bike to ride the pump track (until I get a better bike.

I plan on getting back in the swing of ridding.

Siphin

Chimp
Aug 27, 2017
Ontario Oregon
Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwiches...

Go to the store and buy bread, Peanut Butter, and some Jelly. I like grape..

Take 2 pieces of bread.
Spread peanut butter on one slice.
Spread your preferred Jelly on the other slice.
Carefully put the slices together so that the ingredients are on the inside.
Cut it in half if you are inclined to share...
If you get Jelly on your shirt, take it off when you get home so your Mom can wash it......
If you make enough of them to share with your friends, you can dole them out like the Count from Sesame Street. You know 1 Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.... 2 Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches Muah Hah hah hah..... 3 Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches.... Muah Hah hah hah....

You're only limited by the slices of bread in the loaf you buy.
Bread?! I haven't rode in 12 years. i think only í only eat shit now

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is this one of those frustrating math word problems or am I just having a mild flashback ?
A man board a train in Cleveland at 3:00 PM to meet his wife in Akron at 7:00 PM. His wife's train leaves Detroit at 3:30 PM. What is the average speed of each train?

Answer: It doesn't really matter. Both the man and women will live unhappy tortured existences and will ultimately die alone, shortly after that they will be completely forgotten by the rest of the world.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A man board a train in Cleveland at 3:00 PM to meet his wife in Akron at 7:00 PM. His wife's train leaves Detroit at 3:30 PM. What is the average speed of each train?

Answer: It doesn't really matter. Both the man and women will live unhappy tortured existences and will ultimately die alone, shortly after that they will be completely forgotten by the rest of the world.
That and the train doesn't go to Akron from Cleveland...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

I think the real issue here is, was the goldsmith who made their wedding bands compensated fairly for the amount of extraneous, pseudo-relationship, counseling that was required to make the sale ?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think the real issue here is, was the goldsmith who made their wedding bands compensated fairly for the amount of extraneous, pseudo-relationship, counseling that was required to make the sale ?

Compensated handsomely. But once gold smith deposited his financial reward he realized it would not make him happy and that he two would suffer for just a short while before his meaningless existence came to a painful end.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Compensated handsomely. But once gold smith deposited his financial reward he realized it would not make him happy and that he two would suffer for just a short while before his meaningless existence came to a painful end.
That is to imply the Dead Parrot had no value. Seems faulty...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thats because he only got $30 in exchange for his labors.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Or the goldsmith "realized it would not make him happy" a long time ago, invested some of "his financial reward" in natural-organic-recreational-anti-depressants and currently is no longer concerned with vague, homogenized versions of philosophy and simply wanders around in the woods on a bicycle. Hypothetically speaking, of course...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I know, I'm on a fast track to being the boss
well then you need to work on your "i understand your need for the resources to do ______ and of course appreciate your passion and truly innovativea ideas to improve our service to our customers but present circumstances make it difficult to accomodate these plans...perhaps you could help us find the needed resources from new sources/revenue streams sonthat we can realize your brilliant vision"

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
well then you need to work on your "i understand your need for the resources to do ______ and of course appreciate your passion and truly innovativea ideas to improve our service to our customers but present circumstances make it difficult to accomodate these plans...perhaps you could help us find the needed resources from new sources/revenue streams sonthat we can realize your brilliant vision"
Ummm...translation:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
have you shredded the jib yet?

(sorry i didnt read lots of this thread due to math anxiety)

Siphin

Chimp
Aug 27, 2017
Ontario Oregon
have you shredded the jib yet?

(sorry i didnt read lots of this thread due to math anxiety)
Not yet. We have thorns for grass out here regular thorn proof tubes won't cut it. My kids have solid tubes which is $$. With out a solution to thorns the second the tires touch the ground I'll have two flats. Planning on buying the on proof tubes and then lining them with my old tubes around payday. Plus if I slime it I just might keep them full of air

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Not yet. We have thorns for grass out here regular thorn proof tubes won't cut it. My kids have solid tubes which is $$. With out a solution to thorns the second the tires touch the ground I'll have two flats. Planning on buying the on proof tubes and then lining them with my old tubes around payday. Plus if I slime it I just might keep them full of air
Jesus, where do you live? Middle Earth?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
This was a lovely and uplifting story, then you had to go and kill the parrot.

Sad.
Apparently you have never had Spicy Uruguayan Dead Parrot or its Argentinian variant Spicy Falkland Dead Parrot. Both sure to bring a smile to a unsuspecting diner..... I prefer the Falkland version myself Because it comes with chips.........