Quantcast

*** Shun day ****

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
That's gold. It's the first coil bed that's not super expensive that we've come across. Thanks.
If you're looking for firm, breathable, and long-lasting, have you looked at natural latex mattresses? I got mine from Ikea. Coupled with a bed frame that has slats, we can customize the level and location of support (my side/her side; shoulders/hips/legs). I like it a lot. I sleep really (really) hot, so a breathable mattress was the most important thing for me. I find the memory foam stuff too hot.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
so I take it you are enjoying road tripping with the camper these days
Oh hell yeah it’s super bueno! Thing is we’d be taking these trips anyways, it’s just a lot easier in the camper... the best was pulling to Phil’s World and popping the top, changing, putting doggos back there and heading out for a ride. When we got back, fired up the stove and made burgers and asparagus; a proper meal. Oh, and a couple three IPAs of course. And moving camp from place to place on the daily is easier than being in a tent as well. Stoked.

Shifty AF.
Uh, you’ve met me, right?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oh hell yeah it’s super bueno! Thing is we’d be taking these trips anyways, it’s just a lot easier in the camper... the best was pulling to Phil’s World and popping the top, changing, putting doggos back there and heading out for a ride. When we got back, fired up the stove and made burgers and asparagus; a proper meal. Oh, and a couple three IPAs of course. And moving camp from place to place on the daily is easier than being in a tent as well. Stoked.
yeah that's how I feel. we just got back from a 9 day road trip with the kayaks. See a lake, find a spot to park and we are camped. off load the boats, dogs in the camper and off we go in the yaks. get back chow and go hiking with the dogs.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
If you're looking for firm, breathable, and long-lasting, have you looked at natural latex mattresses? I got mine from Ikea. Coupled with a bed frame that has slats, we can customize the level and location of support (my side/her side; shoulders/hips/legs). I like it a lot. I sleep really (really) hot, so a breathable mattress was the most important thing for me. I find the memory foam stuff too hot.
what model did you get?