Quantcast

Shuttle runs this weekend - Worcester, MA

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Posted this over on Bustedspoke, but figured I'd post it here for any MA area monkeys that don't post over there. Feel free to PM me with any questions, I frequent this site as well.

Figured I'd get a group together for one last weekend of shuttles at the Worcester Airport trails. Really fun trails, nothing crazy technical or steep, just long, fast, flowy singletrack with some good rough sections thrown in. Lots of big sweeping turns to practice gettin' ya Sam Hill on.

Not sure what day, probably do the same as last time and hit them up whatever day most people can attend. I have both days free, so either works for me. I'll most likely head up there Friday between classes and rake/groom all the trails (anyone who has ridden them knows how tricky some of those flat turns can be when they're covered in leaves :shock: ).

So, who's in, and what day can you make it?

If anyone hasn't been before and was wondering what the trails were like, here's me being a complete poser and showing what the trails looks like if someone fast were to ride them.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Sunday at 10:00 if anybody is interested. Going to be grooming trails all day Saturday to make sure they're nice and fun.:monkeydance: