Quantcast

SICK BIKE!!! Rate me and Price me!!! (fresh build, pic intensive)

SONofGAWD

Chimp
Apr 12, 2006
the bike is going to be put up for sale, this is not a for sale add. i am looking to gather information here so that i may place a fair priced add for this bike. so if you would let me know what you think about it, as well as what you believe it is worth.

i am unsure if it should be sold as a whole or parted out. i am just trying to re-coop some money. a good friend of mine is selling me one of his bikes, and it is something i cannot pass up.

the bike, well all parts are new. the bike has yet to be completed... i was saving money for the back brake (hope mono mini, w/floating disc).

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
sweet bike but damn, could you make it much uglier?

as to price, if all that stuf is new...ummm...$1900+ i really dont know how much that addict frame is worth. Its a nice build. Gawd though its ugly

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
Bicyclist said:
Are you serious about it being ugly? That thing is SICK!!!
yes im serious, the grey and black and light gray and gold, not to mention th BIRIGHT YELLOW deemaxes, damn

deemaxes only look cool on lime green sundays

edit:parts spec is sick, but that doesnt mean it looks good

SONofGAWD

Chimp
Apr 12, 2006
formermtboarder said:
yes im serious, the grey and black and light gray and gold, not to mention th BIRIGHT YELLOW deemaxes, damn

deemaxes only look cool on lime green sundays

edit:parts spec is sick, but that doesnt mean it looks good
the only thing I agree on is the sanctions, but there was nothing I could do. the pedals where going to be hard anodized black, brake piston caps swapped for the blacks and add danger boy black levers. but all is minuet, and overall I am pleased with the looks of the bike.

but to each their own, and your comments and opinions are welcomed.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
it's nice, deffinitly worth > $2Gs. the deity blue-grey kills the scheme tho. go white or black, better black, and you could sell it very well. part off the deity first.

SONofGAWD

Chimp
Apr 12, 2006
spacemanspiff06 said:
it's nice, deffinitly worth > $2Gs. the deity blue-grey kills the scheme tho. go white or black, better black, and you could sell it very well. part off the deity first.
well I didn’t just want to make another blacked out bike to match the millions out there.

the deity white is played as well, deity even seen it... so they came out with the grey.

you might be able to see that the addict lettering is in grey as well. the deity parts are at home on the bike. maybe it needs to be seen in person, but it looks nice in my opinion.

what I didn’t like was the fork sanctions... only thing I could do about that was to get a crapy fork that was all black. as you can see I was willing to live with the gold in order to have the better fork. if I were to continue I would have switched the levers to black, the hope piston caps would have been change to black as well. I had even planned on swapping out the bottom bracket because of the machined aluminum hard wear. sycros where to be hard anodized black as well. I know that they make the aluminum in black, but the aluminums are no where near as strong as the ss.

I put a lot of thought into the bike and made the best choices one could in my situation. it was and is a work in progress, it will move on to a different home (some one is picking it up complete) and it will evolve into the flawless bike it was meant to be.

thanks for your input.

Imperial

Chimp
Jun 3, 2006
I think it looks pretty ugly man them yellow wheels make it look wrong nice bike apart form how ugly ya made it look(just my appien)

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
sick bike, just keep it and ride the other that you buy, or do something.. i'd be easier if it was complete..throw the rear brake on and then sell it as a complete and get more for it! try ebay or craigslist or something, you can make money pretty easy, and post around in a few forums and not just 1
and as for what you are selling it for, idk since we don't know how much you put in..try to walk away even which is extremely hard..go to your lbs and ask if you can post a flyer there for a bike..