Quantcast

sickest dj videos (cast your vote)

SONofGAWD

Chimp
Apr 12, 2006
well it isnt really gona be a vote... but post up some of your favorite videos (dvds). i am not looking for links to videos on the web. i havent ever really watched any, i am going to pick a few up. so i thought instead of having to learn a video is garbage the hard way... you guys might shed some light.

oh and it doesnt have to be dj only, it can be street as well.

thanks in advance.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Hard to say the what are the sickest DJ vids as the trail parts are usually somewhat limited, but some DVD's with good trail footage would include:

Little Devil - Seek & Destroy
Rhythm - A full DJ/Trail vid - the CT section is real good
Standpoint - Issue #4 & 6 - #4's section w/ Small Brown Bike and Nam trails is one of my all time favorites.
Square One - Their complilation DVD should have a decent amount of trail footage.
Building the Underground - if you wanted to just get one recent vid for trails - get this one.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
I thought Destroy BMX or something like that had a great vid filled with trail riding. The vid was basically a scene vid from the northwest. It could be Building the Underground, but I don't remember.

Seek and Destroy is great, Thunder, the old Ride movie, is great, Rythym is good, and I also liked Schwinn's American Muscle, but that's way old school for you kids.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I just got a copy of Anthem after semi-looking for it for years (thanks to BS on the vintageBMX.com board). Even as grainy as it is and the black & white film - it still rules.