Quantcast

.>.>.> Sinday <.<.<.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
We've had 830mm for the year so far and they say it is going to keep on coming, triple shot La Nina or something.

Didn't do much today, went for a walk with my camea, ate some Oreos, cut a small tree down and rolled the dice with the green waste bin being under 80kg, we'll see on Tuesday.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hungover. Impromptu bonfire party with the neighbors last night. Knee seems better today, have nearly full range of motion back. Breakfast, then pressure wash the deck. Maybe head to the swimming pool? Maybe kayaks?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Back at the house with a couple hundred feet of PVC trim. Maybe hang some of that maybe just do some more tiling. Mentally done with tiling and I'm only 50% of the way through the job...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Great ride yesterday, thinking I’m gonna take it easy today and go for a mellow road spin. Maybe work on the Bong Shed™ a bit, then check out some music downtown.

Me and @mtg on teh Rainbow Trail somewhere around 8800' give or take. Picture sniped from his wife's Stravas.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mulch deployed. Now that the tree planting phase I is finished, it is time to work on painless water delivery. I am thinking drip irrigation, gonna check out what HD have to offer.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watching f1....

schumacher kid managed to split his car in two...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Small rugrat turns three today. Its poop:thirty currently. She is waiting on other side of door to ask me where I hid her ice cream. Girl! We ain't eating ice cream until the cake comes out and that's not until after dinner and the presents are after all that. SHEESH

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
:wave:

Back at the house with a couple hundred feet of PVC trim. Maybe hang some of that maybe just do some more tiling. Mentally done with tiling and I'm only 50% of the way through the job...
That stuff is pretty cool. If you cut a piece too short you can super glue a small extension back on to it in a few seconds. Just keep some acetone handy in case you glue yourself to the trim like I did.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Kids first night in a toddler bed instead of a crib went well. Finally got him to sleep at 2:45 after laying on the floor with him for 4 hours. Wouldn’t even get in the water at swim class, hopefully that means he’s tired and will nap later? Probably not.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah got properly sick last night. Vomit all over the bed. Strawberries. Yummy.

Went to arguably the best restaurant I've been to in CO to date. El Five in Highlands for the local guys. Fucking wow. Very much the type and breadth of flavor that I'm used to getting in SF.

Saw @Nick to get Haley's wheel and shuttle him up the hill.

Waiting for karts with Haley right now.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha got there, Turbo!! I did 65 miles of JRA the TT bike this morning. Got out early to beat the cars and was pedaling at 6:40 AM. I love how quiet the roads are on early weekend mornings. Felt surprisingly good after racing yesterday. It would have been nice to keep going but Wife was waiting for me at home and we had shit to do. :monkey:

MTB with splat tomorrow.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
That stuff is pretty cool. If you cut a piece too short you can super glue a small extension back on to it in a few seconds. Just keep some acetone handy in case you glue yourself to the trim like I did.
That, and the fact that it never rot or need to be painted. Since I need to replace it all anyway, might as well do myself the solid and eliminate future work.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Had a good ride planned just on trails local to the house. Halfway through and a thunder hail storm unleashed penny sized hail.

Sore arms and back from the hail hitting as we had to do 20 minutes of climbing in it to get home.

And now it's blue sky and the sun is out.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Had a good ride planned just on trails local to the house. Halfway through and a thunder hail storm unleashed penny sized hail.

Sore arms and back from the hail hitting as we had to do 20 minutes of climbing in it to get home.

And now it's blue sky and the sun is out.
At least it wasn’t TWE in sideways sleet.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pressure washing done. Did the patio furniture and cedar wall behind the hot tub. Glad I did, cedar looks like new now. Currently having a beer in the shade.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It rained. We missed outdoor karting after waiting for 1.5hrs. So we went to our normal indoor track. Busy as all hell, but they threw her into the next race, then threw in an extra Jr race just for her. In and out in 35min. FTW.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Currently getting my middle class fancy on with some white wine.

new tires on the speed demon, first ride today. Not sure I love tan walls, but I love the ride. Felt very fast even though I am pretty well gassed at this point

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The cars that thing came in weren't the best looking, but if I had money to wipe my ass with, I'd buy one.

And they came in wagon form. AND there are manual versions out there. A manual v10 wagon. Dreams.

There was another v10 swap of some sort I saw a video of a long time ago, which sounded unreal. Wish I find it..