Quantcast

Sinister F-bomb proto testing at Highland

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
The bike looks great! Reminds me a bit of the old turners.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
the F-bomb generated a lot of e-hate, but i really think that Frank will nail something special here as he usually does.
The rough, size Small proto is not a looker yet.. gotta give Frank a little more time.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I also spy Frank riding a different bike... is it the Gruitr? or maybe even the Passion?? :brows: or an R9 with a single crown? :confused:
It is Frank on his R9 with the manitou or the marz, cant remember.
Max was doing comparisons between the R9 and the F-Bomb so obviously Frank had to get a little play time in there.
Looks like Max was tearing it up.

all7alive

Chimp
Aug 23, 2008
Denver, CO
i was taking pictures and I can attest that frank was being very careful and just shuttling the bike down to the next area to session. The bike is very small, max is the only one who fit on it and is also why it looks odd. I have some more entertaining pics of frank but I am worried if I post them he wont make me a frame :D

This was my first outing with a new camera and lens so sorry if the pictures aren't quite there yet but it was a fun day. I can at least attest that the bike pedals very well, which surprised me. I was not able to really get some fast trails as I had no helmet either. I will write a long review as soon as I have a frame in my hands, which hopefully is not too far out.

oh, and the r9 is the one max has been riding but the fork exploded so they threw that on there. Frank wante to watch the rear wheel paths of the two bike to compare through different terrain.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Since when do fanboys work on improving the design? There is one person who designs/builds these things. I'm sure he takes valid criticism into consideration.

Also yes, the patent process is a long and arduous one...

Patan-DH

Monkey
Jun 9, 2007
Patagonia
It may not look sexy, but it looks light and fast. Hope that zero flex on the rear end that they are talking about is real.... hard to believe without no more conexion than the main pivot between the front and rear triangles