Quantcast

sinister 'passion'

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
I really wish they would push all their projects to the side and focus on this bike. I've been sold on it since I got to ride one last year. I really think they have the 'next best thing' going for them with this design, it just needs to be put out there for us to ride! I work in a shop, I have my own brand loyalties, but this one frame I'd pay full retail for no matter who made it. It left that big of an impression on me.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
I really wish they would push all their projects to the side and focus on this bike. I've been sold on it since I got to ride one last year. I really think they have the 'next best thing' going for them with this design, it just needs to be put out there for us to ride! I work in a shop, I have my own brand loyalties, but this one frame I'd pay full retail for no matter who made it. It left that big of an impression on me.
Thats some of the sort of praise I was hoping to hear. This thing does sound/ look quite interesting, I just hope I don't have to wait 4 years to buy one.

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
Seriously, I think the Poison (FR version of the Passion) would be the only bike that could replace my Splinter. The prototype pedals amazingly well and still manages to simply float over anything in its path. It is without a doubt the most impressive bike I've ever ridden.