Quantcast

Site n00b

rmb_mike

Chimp
Sep 18, 2007
I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone.
I've been on MTBR for a few months now and on nationalmountainbike.com for over a year. My friend from that website told me about this one and here I am.
I started out doing XC riding but have migrated over to the AM/freeride side of the house. My friend Kenny and I are even constructing a freeride park on his two acre lot outside of Nashville, TN. I'll post a link and pictures to that in the freeride forum.
It's good to be here.

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
Welcome! good luck with the FR park... I also did the same in a friends backyard, but it is no 2 acres, mabye 800sq. ft.

Traction

Chimp
Oct 7, 2007
Maine
I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone.
I've been on MTBR for a few months now and on nationalmountainbike.com for over a year. My friend from that website told me about this one and here I am.
I started out doing XC riding but have migrated over to the AM/freeride side of the house. My friend Kenny and I are even constructing a freeride park on his two acre lot outside of Nashville, TN. I'll post a link and pictures to that in the freeride forum.
It's good to be here.
Sweet, on non bike news im building a 250 ft zip line in my back yard with like a 40 ft slope il post pictures when its done