Quantcast

sjt shuttle sat????

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Anybody interested in this for a meet say mid morn. Sat? slugman, beuller.......

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Would love to - but I'm going to Texas for the wife's 30th B-day (leaving in about 3 hours).

-BB- and I hit it last weekend - getting to the top and back up to fetch the car SUCKS!!!!

The Construction on Ortega will add about 20min each way.

I was going to post next week to see if anyone wanted to head to Nobel next weekend... you game?

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Would love to - but I'm going to Texas for the wife's 30th B-day (leaving in about 3 hours).

-BB- and I hit it last weekend - getting to the top and back up to fetch the car SUCKS!!!!

The Construction on Ortega will add about 20min each way.

I was going to post next week to see if anyone wanted to head to Nobel next weekend... you game?
Texas..have a safe trip. Yeah, Paris and me did sjt a week or so ago and yes, quite a bit of delay drivewise. My DH bike has issues so I was looking for some trail type stuff this weekend. Noble could be a go...just let me know the particulars.

AfroJack

Chimp
Nov 4, 2003
San Luis Obispo
I will be out there Sat. the group(2 others) I'm going with wants to pedal up and I'm really not thrilled about it. we will probably hit the trail around 10ish. If i can get them to change their minds I would be down for a shuttle.