Quantcast

small trails video

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
"This is old news, as people have been discussing it in the forums for a long while, but here goes...The trails at Fox Hill were plowed by the Norwood DPW about 2 weeks ago. The trails at Fox Hill are the last real set of trails to meet their maker in the area, following Beechwoods and the Closter Trails. Add The Greens to that list if you like. Nonetheless, while I only rode them a few times, when they happened to be at their worst, the place kicked. Most of the guys that rode there were big wheelers, so they wove jumps and freeride into the same lines down the hills, which was really cool. I caught an article about the place in the local paper, The Suburbanite. The article really pissed me off! It just goes to show you how misunderstood the sport is, or how stupid the reporter and town mayor are. Either way -- the trails were only found as the two walked through to see the land for a proposed old person home. Shortly after, the trails were plowed. ****in' LAME!"
-njdirt.com

3 10 packs next to eachother, step up to step down, big quarter, over under, pump track, 1x course with a 30 foot kicker that put you into an "a line" tabletop. drops. it was kicking for a little while. dont have pics but it was off the hook.