Quantcast

Small Turner DHR Wanted

check your pm's....
I have my new frame and it's freaking beautiful. I wish it rolled.... at least some of the parts are on the way because I'm totally jonesin. CrankBros pedals, nice Evolve cranks and avids for brakes.

I want to put a 2006 or newer Boxxer on it, but I'm on a super tight budget. Anyone ditching one?

Pics to come soon, and thanks to the above heads for helping me find what I wanted!

woodyak

Chimp
Aug 1, 2007
I have my new frame and it's freaking beautiful. I wish it rolled.... at least some of the parts are on the way because I'm totally jonesin. CrankBros pedals, nice Evolve cranks and avids for brakes.

I want to put a 2006 or newer Boxxer on it, but I'm on a super tight budget. Anyone ditching one?

Pics to come soon, and thanks to the above heads for helping me find what I wanted!
I have an old Boxxer kicking around that I'd be willing to sell for cheap. I'm pretty sure it's an 06 because it has 8" of travel. I believe it's the WC model with the TI springs and nickel stanchions. It works but it does seem to need a rebuild as it's not the smoothest feeling fork. I'm also missing the bolt that threads into the thru-axle. Send me a PM if you want more details.

RattPoison

Chimp
May 15, 2008
Seattle, WA
I'm selling a small Turner DHR 08 gunmetal with no dents. I just took photos of it today to list on Ebay. The paint on the downtube ain't pretty, though. It has a Push'd DHX 5 and weighs less than 1 more lb than my small Socom frame/shock.

Last edited: