Quantcast

smart phone time has come...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
You don't need 99.9% of what it does... but they're still cool.

Don't buy the hype right now - let MBC pay the R&D costs this year and pick yours up in 2011 when they will be much cheaper.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I can't tell you why not. I can only tell you that I'm itching to get one myself :D

If you are seriously interested in the phone for its gaming capabilities, the iPhone is probably the only phone on the market worth considering. If you love the Apple iEcosystem, the iPhone plays nicely.

Everything else, IMO, the Android phones can handle equally well. And the Sense UI that is overlaid on top of the Android OS takes care of some of the few niggling issues that the stock OS has (keyboard, word suggestions, copy/paste, text selection, better Exchange support etc.).

So, please, buy it so I may live vicariously through you until my AT&T contract expires.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I can't tell you why not. I can only tell you that I'm itching to get one myself :D

If you are seriously interested in the phone for its gaming capabilities, the iPhone is probably the only phone on the market worth considering. If you love the Apple iEcosystem, the iPhone plays nicely.

Everything else, IMO, the Android phones can handle equally well. And the Sense UI that is overlaid on top of the Android OS takes care of some of the few niggling issues that the stock OS has (keyboard, word suggestions, copy/paste, text selection, better Exchange support etc.).

So, please, buy it so I may live vicariously through you until my AT&T contract expires.
i think i'm sold. i don't use my phone for games all that much...it'll be nice to have all the other things at my fingertips (but the downside is that my wife will want one as well).

verizon is by far the best local network here, so i wouldn't entertain looking @ AT&T or Sprint