Quantcast

Smith Replacement Lenses

Makana425

Monkey
Feb 21, 2008
Snocompton
I do not feel like paying $9.00 for a clear replacement lenses.

Do you know anywhere to get a pack of 10 Clear Replacement lenses for around $20.00 - $30.00

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
There's an RC hobby outfit called RJ Speed that markets clear Lexan sheets in .050. A 12x18 sheet can cost as little as $10 and will yield 6 lenses, if you're handy with your Dremel or RotoZip tool.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
There's an RC hobby outfit called RJ Speed that markets clear Lexan sheets in .050. A 12x18 sheet can cost as little as $10 and will yield 6 lenses, if you're handy with your Dremel or RotoZip tool.
Wow. Too much time or your hands.
Maybe I just work too much but $30 SAC goggles are much easier.

Oct 23, 2009
Hillsboro
Google. Just be happy you don't own Oakley goggles, outrageous pricing on all their stuff. Check out motosport.com. I worked for them for years and they will price match anyone + 10% of the difference(this was a promo all last year, you'll have to call and ask for it). Ask for Colton or Drew.

There are quite a few sites that do yearly sponsorship deals, might be able to find one with Smith too.

I do not feel like paying $9.00 for a clear replacement lenses.

Do you know anywhere to get a pack of 10 Clear Replacement lenses for around $20.00 - $30.00

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Wow. Too much time or your hands.
Maybe I just work too much but $30 SAC goggles are much easier.
Haha! More than anything, I had two perfectly fine frames that in a brand that I could no longer easily get replacement lenses for. A little google research last winter turned up that handy source of thin Lexan; and since I'm kinda a tinkerer and DIYer anyway, well . . . .