Quantcast

Snapped Bars - I've got a new fear.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
This is true, and I'm not going to disagree with that... However, these bars were not even a year old and not ridden that hard compared to the abuse that most DH bars see on full blown DH bikes. I personally don't think I should have to swap my bars out every year on my All Mountain/XC bike.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I recently went to cromo bars on my dirtjumper because I was paranoid about this. Ripping my arm open on the jagged edge and smashing my face into the stem aren't my bag.

Scary.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Whats great about this thread, Is I just replaced My Diabolous Bars. My old bars have gouges right in the bends, at least half way through the bar, there still straight. I will say that I did replace them because of those gouges, but this thread kinda kickstarted me into ordering them!!!

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@muchachosintl.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 "Unknown User" (state 14).

Well, so much for emailing them. Anyone else got a way to contact FUNN? This is getting ridiculous.

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
Take em to the shop you bought them from, If ya saved ten bucks and ordered them on the net, send them to the distributer. They have to come through a US distributer who deals with these sort of things.