Quantcast

Snoqualmie Bike Skills Park: Worth the drive?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So I have one of my riding buddies from back east in town for the week. We're heading to Whistler for three days at the end of the week, but we were going to get a bunch of riding in this week before we go.

I've got Colonnade and S. Sea Tac, but I was reading and I came across Snoqualmie Bike Skills Park. Is it worth the drive?

Looks interesting, and we're always down to ride new places, but it looks pretty tame. Any thoughts?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Yeah. it's pretty tame but gets the skills going for the younger set without the huge penalties. But, I've seen some moms and dads eat dirt there too.
Really not worth driving to yet if the other two places are closer. But if it is closer than the others, then, probably worth it if your friend has never done any woodwork or gotten any air and needs to get used to flats off the ground.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Na, this guy is an expert class rider, he knows his business.

Now if he could just get his damn bike here, we'd be in business.

jojotherider

Chimp
Jul 9, 2008
Snoqualmie
definitely not worth it, then. especially if you can get to the other places easily as already mentioned. Went there yesterday. It was kind of neat, but I think if you have any idea what you're doing, its not worth the trip.

I don't have any idea what I'm doing so its worth the ride over.

Plus I live in the neighborhood :D

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
Colonnade is all you need in a bike skills park. :)

Snoqualmie is just a little blip, nice for the 'hood but otherwise, don't bother.

jojotherider

Chimp
Jul 9, 2008
Snoqualmie
how do I get to r-line? I live in the area off of Douglas Ave in Snoqualmie Ridge. I was talking to a couple younger looking dudes and they were explaining it to me, I think I know, but could use some additional directions.

oh, uh, okay for beginners?

-joel

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
R-Line is gone. Since last year. R.I.P....

(well, the last few feet of it is still anound but not maintained anymore....)

Makana425

Monkey
Feb 21, 2008
Snocompton
r-line is still there, i put a little effort in putting it back in. You go up the main road like going to i-90 and you will see a gate to your right go past the gate, your in a clearing you go up that until you see a steep hill to your left there will be a road to your right take that and for about 200 feet you will see a trail left and right of you