Quantcast

Snowmass MSC

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I am 30 minutes away. I Slept in my own bed last night and will all weekend, I love having a race so close to home.:biggrin:

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Never slept in the front seat of an FJ. I have slept in the front seat of a GMC Canyon. I feel for ya.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I had no where else to go. I've been in Cali, then New Mexico in AngelFire, then Boulder, then Loveland, then SolVista, and now I'm in Snowmass. I rode a bit today just to get a feel for the mountain, it's pretty fun for sure.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
I had no where else to go. I've been in Cali, then New Mexico in AngelFire, then Boulder, then Loveland, then SolVista, and now I'm in Snowmass. I rode a bit today just to get a feel for the mountain, it's pretty fun for sure.
Busy Busy. I'm already back in the 860... I probably should have stayed for Snowmass instead of getting back here for Windam.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Most of the places there in the Snowmass Mall are not bad.

I do not eat at restaurants much and almost never head up valley.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Whoop Whoop! Gonna be kicking it in Snowmass this weekend and sleeping in my own bed for the first time in 6 weeks! Pretty funny sleeping in my own bed at a race, but I'm stoked to being able to race for a weekend and not having to sleep on the ground! Hopefully I get my mojo back a little bit, Europe got rough near the end! Looking forward to seeing everyone again and speaking a little english:)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
That track was SUPER fun! So fast and dusty and drifty and fast and moto-whooped out and fast and oh yeah... you could literally die cuz you were going so (dare I say it again?) FAST. Most terrifying and yet yet utterly awesomest run of my summer so far.

I heard some ginger kid won the pro class...

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Hahaha! I did the same thing in morning practice but somehow didn't get hurt, just dirty. I then went on to complete my awesome day by flatting half way down the course in my race run.

Aw well, I still had a fun time in Colorado.

brocelif

Chimp
Oct 28, 2006
Is anybody else freaking out about the insane phenomenon known as Aaron Gwin. After about 9 months of racing he is beating top World Cup names like Leov and Blekinsop in DH and Milan and Houseman in Slalom. Could he be Americas hope for global competition?

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Is anybody else freaking out about the insane phenomenon known as Aaron Gwin. After about 9 months of racing he is beating top World Cup names like Leov and Blekinsop in DH and Milan and Houseman in Slalom. Could he be Americas hope for global competition?
NO DOUBT! I have a video of Gwin during Dual Slalom seeding that the MSC Chalk Creek Stampede. The kid is REDICULOUS! :clapping: