Quantcast

Snowshoe #1

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Most of my friends that are there do not have any phone signal.
I was the only one in our crew that had cell service at the Shoe....If your looking for new cell service PM me about AT&T Mobility......

We had a great time at Snowshoe!!

Thanks again to the staff!!

J

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
By the way guys this Thread is missing pics!!!!! Post them up if you have them.....
I'll have some photos up before too long. I'm still pretty worn out from the weekend.

I watched bits and pieces of ROAM while chimping Saturday night. Its such a cool flick.

rewster

Monkey
Feb 3, 2007
charlotte nc
I'm not speaking for ANYBODY in this thread...but that's one nice thing about downhill. If you're embarrased about your time, just invent some crashes and say,"my time SHOULD have been.....":blah: :nopity: :biggrin: But some stories are less believable at a mud race. I heard guys talking about huge crashes they had in their run....yet the only mud on them was the freckles from the tires.:poster_oops: Raise your hand if you have ever been guilty of making up a story because you were embarrassed by your time! Ego is a beotch eh?:redface:

i invented my crash.....played it off pretty well, still have the limp and all

congrats again on top podium OB:happydance:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Here are a few photos from last weekend’s race. I still need to put a gallery together and I’ll make sure I post a link once it’s up.

Steven hitting the first road gap on course

Andy about halfway down the course

Robbie railing one of the berms on the DS track

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Duh, he sponsored the road gap for the event...sheesh......:rolleyes:

:rofl:

Sorry, I couldn't resist..... :D
Sponsored the road gap, HA! I barely had funds to get to the event. :biggrin:
Sometimes it's kinda nice not having the watermark taking the attention away from the photo. I felt like it blended in to the surroundings pretty well there and was not too much of a distraction.

the one profro inquired about (i may have been a little early on the shutter button)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
the ironic thing about that hip is that in practice, I barely get two wheels off the ground . But come race run, breaking out the sprint down that straightaway with rubbery stiff legs, I practically launch the thing & nearly wreck my brains out waiting to come back down to earth....every time.