Quantcast

Snowshoe Race #3 track walk

OB1

Monkey
If I were the course designer, I would want to use every element of the trails at my disposal. Add something BRAND new for every race. Make sure there is speed, technical sections, and big jumps. And be sure each race is different than the last. Luckily for everybody, I'm not needed! That's exactly what the Shoe Crew has done all year. Props! You guys are doin it right.

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
Looks sweet! How will that new section with the high speed jumps hold up to rain? Looks like it has potential to get souuuuupy. I could be wrong though.
actually that section was built through one of the more wet spots on the mountain. watch it again and notice the extensive ditch work and crowning of the trail. we deal with the wet quite a bit so we're use to it and always prepare for it.

If I were the course designer, I would want to use every element of the trails at my disposal. Add something BRAND new for every race. Make sure there is speed, technical sections, and big jumps. And be sure each race is different than the last. Luckily for everybody, I'm not needed! That's exactly what the Shoe Crew has done all year. Props! You guys are doin it right.
right on thanks a lot man!

I'm super pumped for this weekend.
i stay super pumped! hahaha

Last edited: