Quantcast

So I got into a political debate with my repiblican girlfriend

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
"Three groups spend other people's money: children, thieves, politicians. All three need supervision."
-Dick Armey

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"Three groups spend other people's money: children, thieves, politicians. All three need supervision."
-Dick Armey
DICK ARMEY? What kind of name is that?

What's his wife's name, "Vagina Coast Guard??"

(courtesy Peter Griffin)

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Remember, I do get to tap it every day....... Do you really wanna be rubbing one out to my girl........
I dunno, an unannounced facial is always kinda funny, especially when its one of your friends from a sniping position, like behind the curtain.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
What the hell is a repiblican anyway? Were you trying to be funny?
I DON'T KNOW. I keep telling her calling herself a republican just means she's down for welfare for the rich, wars for profit, and the general screwing over of the middle class. I keep trying to explain that being a conservative is one thing, but she labels her self as a "republican" so she just seems retarded. Literally her only argument against "liberals" is that we care crazy.....

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I remember this conversation once with a conservative relative where he said that he only watched Fox news because they are the only network that don't approach issues from a liberal viewpoint.

I didn't even know what to say... it's like he never noticed that everything Fox news does has a heavy conservative agenda.

He also thinks Glenn Beck has really valuable things to say. I didn't even continue the conversation after hearing him say that he watched Glenn Beck... I just said, "you know that guys is off his rocker right?".