Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I caught a glimpse of a woman's frontal tattoo rising above her jean shorts. It looked to be either a Harley Davidson symbol or maybe angel wings above her vajayjay.

If a lower back tattoo is a "tramp stamp" than a frontal must be a "slut banner", at least that's what I came up with at the time.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Alex's grandma died and excluded him from her will because she didn't approve of his tattoo lifestyle. His Brother Ernest has no tattoos and got like 14 million and the house's in Key West. If your grandma says no to having 2/3 of your body tattooed, then you better listen to her.

Edit: He has Hepatitis and his brothers are paying his bills.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
My friend Alex's grandma died and excluded him from her will because she didn't approve of his tattoo lifestyle. His Brother Ernest has no tattoos and got like 14 million and the house's in Key West. If your grandma says no to having 2/3 of your body tattooed, then you better listen to her.

But are his tattoos cool?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
No. I may have left out that he is also a idiot. He has the word Kensington B on his back. He lived on Kensington Ave for like a week when he 13. He thinks he is a gang member or something....
An idiot with bad tattoos? Sounds like a typical gang member to me.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
There is a newer girl at work with the words "Honey Dip" tattooed on her lower back.

Not quite sure what that's all about.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Jeebus...just plan all your tatts and wait Granny out...take your portion of the will and go full on trash.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Jeebus...just plan all your tatts and wait Granny out...take your portion of the will and go full on trash.
They are selling Grandmas house and car. Now he has to find a place, get a job, and a car. 43 years old, fat, drunk, and tattoos on his neck and face. I'll bet he would love to have all the money he paid for his ink right now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They are selling Grandmas house and car. Now he has to find a place, get a job, and a car. 43 years old, fat, drunk, and tattoos on his neck and face. I'll bet he would love to have all the money he paid for his ink right now.

Something tells me that sans tattoos, there would still be a whole lot of shit preventing his success.

Face/neck tattoos don't prevent people from having good careers, it just simplifies the interview process.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Something tells me that sans tattoos, there would still be a whole lot of shit preventing his success.

Face/neck tattoos don't prevent people from having good careers, it just simplifies the interview process.
Everyone I know who has been successful at jail is loaded with tats.