Quantcast

So my next dh rig will be??

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Well those are all flexy, but that's ok because we all know that R B to the mutha-fuggin' X is known to

FLEX WICKED STYLIE!!!

(If you don't what I'm talking about, go buy The Chronic and listen to Lyrical Gangbang. It's just a G thang.)

Seriously, man check out the new V10. If it fits you just might find it to be perfect for what you describe. Either that or a Sunday but you might wait longer for one of those. Never thought I say that a Santa Cruz might be delivered faster but in this case it's probably true.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Stinky Boy said:
Kona 2005 Stab Supreme would be a good ride for that if you don't mind the 44 pounds!
It'd also be ahead of its time, because he asked the question in March 2004.

Why do people dredge this crap back up???!

MD

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
MikeD said:
Why do people dredge this crap back up???!
Its one of the pitfalls of people who actually use the search button...Occasionally they hit reply :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Zark said:
Its one of the pitfalls of people who actually use the search button...Occasionally they hit reply :D
Who runs a search just to find a thread in which to make a smartass comment? I could understand a question pertinent to the content of the thread.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
MikeD said:
Who runs a search just to find a thread in which to make a smartass comment? I could understand a question pertinent to the content of the thread.
Kind of a rhetorical question there Mike, I think you know exactly the kind of person who does this.....Asshats :p