Quantcast

So, where is the XC ride Sat?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Anyone planning on doing some xc on Saturday? I have my bike back FINALLY and want to ride!

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
I am but not sure where yet. What do you have in mind. Congrats on getting your bike back, when does Ethan get to ride it? :evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
evilbob said:
I am but not sure where yet. What do you have in mind. Congrats on getting your bike back, when does Ethan get to ride it? :evil:
I was thinking maybe doing the Tape loop. I haven't rode in a few months xc so I am sure I will not be up for a super long ride! :drool:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
I was thinking maybe doing the Tape loop. I haven't rode in a few months xc so I am sure I will not be up for a super long ride! :drool:
Good choice! Tape, and it's counter parts are in great shape :)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Sorry,
Skookum twisted my arm and it's Lake Sawyer now! As long as I don't come down with the flu that Ethan has right now! :( I can't wait to ride with you all again...it's been way too long. You all get to see my new pretty bike! The new color rocks!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
NINE!!??

I think I may be coming down with something anyways.....joyous.:nuts:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Yes! Great conditions for sure! :dancing:

Hope you feel better soon Joy! Your bike was so pretty :heart:

Oy! Off to soccer :eek:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I am doing good. I went home and slept! I feel pretty good today though! :D
Can't wait to get on the bike again soon. Maybe I can squeek out of work early one day this week for a Tape ride!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
I am doing good. I went home and slept! I feel pretty good today though! :D
Can't wait to get on the bike again soon. Maybe I can squeek out of work early one day this week for a Tape ride!
*sigh* The good ole days of riding afterwork :( I can't wait for summer :love:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
hey,
I only met a couple of you on Saturday (red 5 Spot/silver truck).
I know I've ridden with Skookum before but can't remember with which club...
Anyway, a crew with mostly Turners and spanky new Santa Cruzeszes is ok in my book. Seemed to be a pretty good match as far as trail speed for the little bit our groups hung together.
I'm coming back from a wrist injury (damn Galbraith!) and have to get in shape for an upcoming mtb trip to Spain and hoping to hit the Fruita FTF so I'm looking to be out a lot more in the coming months. Nights at the worm or Paradise are my preferred after work spins. I'll keep an eye on this board and try to catch up with you all again as well as try to remember to post when I'm headed out there myself so I hope this is a good enough introduction.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Yeah, I'm sure you felt right at home with the rest of the Turners... :)

Wrist or no wrist, we'll make sure you're in shape. Even if it means wielding a shovel and McLoed again soon.

Once we get about 1 more hour of light, I'll be blowing out of work every Wednesday for the usual valley sights and you can just plan on it and bring yer bike to work. It will be my, "bike to work day". Just e-mail me a work and I'll let you know where I'm planning to go. Maybe even another Lee Forest or nearby area trip just for the pizza/mini-beers after.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Qman said:
hey,
I only met a couple of you on Saturday (red 5 Spot/silver truck).
I know I've ridden with Skookum before but can't remember with which club...
Anyway, a crew with mostly Turners and spanky new Santa Cruzeszes is ok in my book. Seemed to be a pretty good match as far as trail speed for the little bit our groups hung together.
I'm coming back from a wrist injury (damn Galbraith!) and have to get in shape for an upcoming mtb trip to Spain and hoping to hit the Fruita FTF so I'm looking to be out a lot more in the coming months. Nights at the worm or Paradise are my preferred after work spins. I'll keep an eye on this board and try to catch up with you all again as well as try to remember to post when I'm headed out there myself so I hope this is a good enough introduction.
I think you rode a night ride at Tape with Skookum about a month ago. Damon(black Spot) and I(another Black Spot) were there. We were one of the four Spots at Lk. Sawyer on Sat. too.

What time do you get off work?

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Sure thing Borneo. I've got a new situation that'll allow my bike to be permanently moored in the back of my truck so I'm hoping to bring it to work everyday unless I do the bike/bus to work thing so I should be ready to roll anytime.

As far as when I get out of work Snacks, (and not to be a smart ass) I don't really have a schedule. I'm self employed and am only constrained by the deadlines I commit to so the time I get outta work is constantly changing. I'd say my average day is 10-3 though. Hoping to be done with a commitment tomorrow which is looking like it will leave the rest of the week free for riding. Heck, why don't we say Tuesday night at the worm? 5? 6?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Qman said:
Sure thing Borneo. I've got a new situation that'll allow my bike to be permanently moored in the back of my truck so I'm hoping to bring it to work everyday unless I do the bike/bus to work thing so I should be ready to roll anytime.

As far as when I get out of work Snacks, (and not to be a smart ass) I don't really have a schedule. I'm self employed and am only constrained by the deadlines I commit to so the time I get outta work is constantly changing. I'd say my average day is 10-3 though. Hoping to be done with a commitment tomorrow which is looking like it will leave the rest of the week free for riding. Heck, why don't we say Tuesday night at the worm? 5? 6?
Can't tomorrow.....I have a work schedule!:eviltongu but can Wed.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Roger that and sorry to hear. :nopity: :)
The day part of Wednesday is going to be crazy for me and I won't get out of a meeting with my accountant until probably 4:30 or 5 so if I'm not too strung out from my day, I could probably be somewhere to ride by 6 or 6:30ish.
Otherwise, I guess we're down to Thursday or Friday already.
I guess we'll play it by ear. If anyone else wants to hit the worm tomorrow, let me know.