Quantcast

So, where is the XC ride Sat?

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
I'm not part of the Turner family, but I ran into ya'll out at Sawyer at the Toy Tree. Court is the name mtn biking is the game. Maybe I can ride with ya'll sometime??

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
X-C Phantom said:
I'm not part of the Turner family, but I ran into ya'll out at Sawyer at the Toy Tree. Court is the name mtn biking is the game. Maybe I can ride with ya'll sometime??
Hahaha! I remember you! I was the chick on the black Spot. I check out the BBTC and you aren't leading any rides in the near future!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I guess it would be smart to post a new thread since it's been a week since I posted this one. Where are the peeps riding this Sunday? I really need to get in a good xc ride Sunday to help prepare me for my xc race on the 20th :drool: . If any of you are riding let me know! :D Also, I plan on riding at least 3 days next week after work at the Tape if anyone is interested!!!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
I guess it would be smart to post a new thread since it's been a week since I posted this one. Where are the peeps riding this Sunday? I really need to get in a good xc ride Sunday to help prepare me for my xc race on the 20th :drool: . If any of you are riding let me know! :D Also, I plan on riding at least 3 days next week after work at the Tape if anyone is interested!!!
I'm interested in hitting Tape next week.....I'm out for Monday, but free the rest of the week. Maybe Jr_B can head down and we'll make a chicks ride out of it!

Oh, and I'm only riding Saturday this weekend, soccer on Sunday :eek:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Some of the gang I was with last week is talking about riding at Tolt on Sunday and I've been talking with one other about doing Lk Sawyer again on Saturday.

Tapeworm 3 days a week is a great way to get in shape. That was my strongest summer ever a couple years ago.
My week might allow for that. All 4:30ish start times?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Qman said:
Some of the gang I was with last week is talking about riding at Tolt on Sunday and I've been talking with one other about doing Lk Sawyer again on Saturday.

Tapeworm 3 days a week is a great way to get in shape. That was my strongest summer ever a couple years ago.
My week might allow for that. All 4:30ish start times?
I don't get off work until 4:30 (Tukwila) so however long it takes to get there...usually 4:45ish. But, sometimes (like today) I can sneek out a few minutes early :sneaky: :sneaky: ...

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Yeah, Court leads lots of South end rides. He might be feeling lonely 'cuz they usually are not well attended. ;)
But, he rules for doing so!
Just gotta get him up North for a change.
Need to get Skooks to hook up with Mire for the big tour Sunday....or Tolt, if that works...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i might do that Tokul loop, it would be good to learn more of the trails there to make a better loop. But then again i might just want to head up and do Skookum Flats/White River too..... i'm so frikkin beat from nonstop working i can't really think what i want to ride Sunday, all's i know is i'll be riding somewhere on Sunday. :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
i might do that Tokul loop, it would be good to learn more of the trails there to make a better loop. But then again i might just want to head up and do Skookum Flats/White River too..... i'm so frikkin beat from nonstop working i can't really think what i want to ride Sunday, all's i know is i'll be riding somewhere on Sunday. :D
Humm......soccer isn't until 5pm :sneaky:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
Got your messege Tim. Ethan and I are hitting Tolt tomorrow. 10am. It's gonna be Ethan and I, Bart, the Wilson Bro's and maybe some others. See you out there if you change your mind.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MUTOLI said:
Got your messege Tim. Ethan and I are hitting Tolt tomorrow. 10am. It's gonna be Ethan and I, Bart, the Wilson Bro's and maybe some others. See you out there if you change your mind.
sweet i'll be there..... :thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
sweet i'll be there..... :thumb:
We will be parking over by the school so if you don't see our rigs...that is why. I will have my cel on me so you can call if you don't seem to find us.

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
:mumble:
Borneo said:
Yeah, Court leads lots of South end rides. He might be feeling lonely 'cuz they usually are not well attended. ;)
But, he rules for doing so!
Just gotta get him up North for a change.
Need to get Skooks to hook up with Mire for the big tour Sunday....or Tolt, if that works...
:mumble:
My rides are plenty well attended...Have you been on any? Actually the rides on the Secret Trails down somewhere around Tacoma aren't attended 'cause people don't want to ride something they don't know, and that's cool :thumb: Locals Only is good! Have any of ya'll ben down to Stella Ridge? Or Growlers Gulch? Those are my next area of conquest...
Sunday I am doing a 20 miler at Sawyer steady pace few stops if anyone wants to come! :evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
another....PARALYZER!!!!!

Sweet pic Tim. Is that drool coming out of his mouth??!! That was good entertainment when they were hitting that...Round and Round and Round they go!!! :D