Quantcast

Some better shots of our new drop and some jumpin

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I posted pictures yesterday of this new drop, but they kind of blew, so we went back and got some good ones that show it a bit better.

James dropping into the darkness.

Me working on my one handers on one of the doubles. Its not really extended, but I can get them pretty good now.

Me again.

James

This one I posted yesterday, but like it a lot, so I dont want it to get buried with the other thread.

All right, hope you like these. Shows that drop a little better.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Looks good man but your user name sounds like it should be butt_pirate

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
nice work man. ours are moving right along now as well.gettin better.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by stosh
Looks good man but your user name sounds like it should be butt_pirate
Well its usually ThoughtfulPirate, but this forum it was one character too long I think. Thats my thing on AIM and other forums. I think I made it because it was random enough that I didnt need to add numbers. Ok my self hijack is over, resume drooling over my wonderful photos.+

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by T-Pirate
Well its usually ThoughtfulPirate, but this forum it was one character too long I think. Thats my thing on AIM and other forums. I think I made it because it was random enough that I didnt need to add numbers. Ok my self hijack is over, resume drooling over my wonderful photos.+

umm photos

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
HAHA, u guys have ****ing hilariouse faces when droping, haha, u look so funny and, "concentraded."