Some freaky facts about September 11th

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
A freaky one about September 11th

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit TwinTowers was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5=11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1=11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9+1+1.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 +1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Unconvinced about all of this still ..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following: (This freaked me out)

1. Type IN CAPITALS: Q33 NY (flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight Q33 NY

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

The pics is a plane two towers, skull and cross bones and islamic star!!!!!!!!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Did you know that all the pilots of those planes were women? They were really aiming for Jason's car.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Did you know that all the pilots of those planes were women? They were really aiming for Jason's car.
hey listen to this one came out of work yesterday and about to get into my car when i notice something at the back, so i went to investigate and low and behold someone has scratched my rear quarter, now I'm not saying a woman did this but there is a woman who parks next to me everyday

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Some freaky facts about UkJason
Add the number of braincells- 11
Average mental age of girls he likes- 11
Penis length in millimetres- 11
Number of sexist remarks per day- 11
Number of PMs I'll get from UKJason for this- 11

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
Even if all that stuff were true....which it isn't, according to those articles above....your giving these people (terrorists) way too much credit!!! If they believe that blowing up skyscrapers solves their problems, i'm pretty sure that they didn't find some day and place and people with names, all with 11 in them....they are't that smart!!!! And I would be willing to bet they didn't play with microsoft word fonts to plan their attack either....Now STFU! :banghead:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Even if all that stuff were true....which it isn't, according to those articles above....your giving these people (terrorists) way too much credit!!! If they believe that blowing up skyscrapers solves their problems, i'm pretty sure that they didn't find some day and place and people with names, all with 11 in them....they are't that smart!!!! And I would be willing to bet they didn't play with microsoft word fonts to plan their attack either....Now STFU! :banghead:
you need to chill out bro

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Uh... who's giving anybody credit? Even so, there's a lot of people who will argue that Al Qaeda was completely successful in their attack... we did what they wanted us to do. I doubt they aligned it up with 11 (it is pure coincidence), but they are that smart... they manipulated world history to their advantage. Now, STFU.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Here's a true fact: In the past 20 years, more americans have died choking on ball point pens than from terrorism.

Yep, somewhere north of 200 people per year die choking on pens.

My parents are afraid to fly now so they drove from chicago to austin last year. By doing that, they were about 1000 times more likely to die.

People are never good at assessing risk. I guess that's why we ride.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
it took you 5 and a half years to read that somewhere...???? wow they are slow in the UK
Hmm.... Seems as if they are slow in Brooklyn too!

RideMonkey.Com Email said:
Dear BigMike,

hooples3 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Some freaky facts about September 11th - in the The Lounge forum of Ridemonkey.com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175717&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
it took you 6 and a half years to read that somewhere...???? wow they are slow in the UK