Quantcast

Some pics from the Jump Jam in Oregon !

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Dood- bronzed flip haircuts are so last month... maybe you never saw me w/that haircut. It is really bad though, it makes your hair get tangled real easy.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
When I do, I'm taking all the gold and the corvette, selling it, and buying a shuttle truck and a few bikes and a book of ferry tickets.

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
What kind of stuff were the Non-pro's throwing? we're having a streetish/dirt jump contest over here in Bend on Aug 20th. I'll post a site as soon as one is up.

Lux Luther, you should plan it for the way home from CRANKWORX, not trying to run your gig, btu al the guys were stoked cause of timing.

But the AMs were doing some 3's, no-handers..teh basics..no flips or tailwhips btu it was a good show, LIL Peanut won the AMcontest

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Today was awesome. Pretty much all the top riders met up at The Grotto in Portland to do some riding on the BMX dirt jumps and they were seriously "throwing down". I was the token worst rider, while Chris Dunken was the best. He was doing a transfer then back flipping and getting really high, eventially buzzing his front tire on an overhanging branch as he was upside down. I was happy to make it through the first five without falling.

Much better than the actual contest, especially since the jumps are all in the shade.
Tim