Quantcast

Some visitors from the great white north

splat

Nam I am
So yesterday after the ride at case I got a Message from Jozz , it seams He, Evil Sylvain and Rick could not take the Snow any longer and made a trip down to Cape cod. well they ad a great ride there and asked me if Vietnam was ridable , I said Yes , they said they big bikes. I had a tight window for a 3 hour ride bt we could make it work. then they discovered Rick's wheel had a Problem!

I offered up a spare wheel I had , he moved his cassette and roter to my wheel and we were ready to roll

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
Another ride I wish I was on... Looked like you showed 'em some good stuff! I'm hoping that you showed 'em how to jump off all those stunts with you B.A Pike and all before you made them hit them, right? I want a pic of you hitting Frame twister this year!!!!

Dave

Evil Sylvain

Monkey
Feb 27, 2006
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank so much again for taking the time to guide us at Nam on such a short notice, on Easter day, and especially for the wheel-loan to Rick. What looked like a coïtus-interruptus for him last evening ended up on a great note! It's been a great trailriding weekend under the sun, far from the snow, and you played in a big part in it! :thumb: Next time the weather will be warmer and the ride will end properly with beers, burgers and friends! :)

Cheers!
Sylvain

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
It was a great ride John, thanks a million!

Did Peter give you the little gift we left for you... Hope you will enjoy those!

Here's a few pics from that great ride yesterday. (I mostly shot video for the 2008 season end of the year montage).

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
How is the Iron HOrse performing Jozz??
So far I really like it. It pedals pretty good for a 40lbs bike mostly due to the Dw-Link I think. The Totem fork seems to be pretty solid, and all the compressions adjustments seem to actually do something when you play with them. Its gonna be a perfect bike for those lift access day.

Sorry we didn't hook up for the ride at Case, would have been a fun ride! You're so lucky to be able to ride trails so early in the year.