Quantcast

somebody give me a damn job!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i need a job where i can make enough money to support myself. my current job does not pay well at all, sub-21, 000 a year which sucks consideringnhow specialized it is. i need a job where i have more than 300 dollars left over at the end of the month after bills are paid. willing to relocate to somewhere cool and fun with plenty of hot single girls.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I'll tell you what, I will share half my income with you provided you do all the work... You'll get a nice fat raise and I can relax and live the good life.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Congratulations, your a cartographer now, I have 150 maps for you to make by 10/15, get to work.

Ohh yeah, you'll be moving to SB the land of hotties in Jettas (hey there's gotta be a perk!)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Zark said:
Congratulations, your a cartographer now, I have 150 maps for you to make by 10/15, get to work.

Ohh yeah, you'll be moving to SB the land of hotties in Jettas (hey there's gotta be a perk!)

when can i start? how much does it pay?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
s1ngletrack said:
What on earth do you do that pays less than 21k a year? Where do you live?
i work for a cell phone company doing software and repair on cell phones. another cell phone company here in town starts their guys that do the same job at 30,000 with no experience. i live in asheville NC.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
N8 said:
I'll tell you what, I will share half my income with you provided you do all the work... You'll get a nice fat raise and I can relax and live the good life.

how much would that equal?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
biggins said:
when can i start? how much does it pay?
I'm not in charge of hiring bro, I wish :p
Not much once you factor in how much SB costs.

SureWest is a big cell phone and telecomm outfit in NorCal. My buddy works with them and says they are really cool to deal with. Shoot them a resume!

J

JRB

biggins said:
i work for a cell phone company doing software and repair on cell phones. another cell phone company here in town starts their guys that do the same job at 30,000 with no experience. i live in asheville NC.

Shouldn't you try to work there??? Can you???

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
hey, the pd here is always looking for new officers ! :D salary starts at $30k (10% increase with a degree) with opportunity for off-duty work after you're done with training. minimum pay for off-duty work is $23 and hour.

4-on/4-off rotation so you have 4 days off a week to ride and still have plenty of time left over to make some money doing side jobs.

come work for the man! you get to carry a gun and boss people around....oh yeah...and drive fast whenever you want!!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
manimal said:
hey, the pd here is always looking for new officers ! :D salary starts at $30k (10% increase with a degree) with opportunity for off-duty work after you're done with training. minimum pay for off-duty work is $23 and hour.

4-on/4-off rotation so you have 4 days off a week to ride and still have plenty of time left over to make some money doing side jobs.

come work for the man! you get to carry a gun and boss people around....oh yeah...and drive fast whenever you want!!
holy crap, i should be a cop. Of course, getting shot at sucks.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
ridetoofast said:
was wondering how many posts it would take to get around to the suck-i-tude part of being shot at !!! :eek:

aah...it's not too bad, most thugs can't shoot anyway, and if they're shooting at me then that means i'm allowed to shoot back....there's a really good chance that i'm a better shot. :cool:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
manimal said:
doesn't matter, pay increase is based on any bachelors degree. 5% for an associates.
so what's the point of the pay increase if it has nothing to do with the job? :think:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
manimal said:
aah...it's not too bad, most thugs can't shoot anyway, and if they're shooting at me then that means i'm allowed to shoot back....there's a really good chance that i'm a better shot. :cool:

Brandon, why is you group off to the left? Are you using the "breathe and jerk" method of firing? :evil:
Serious, nice group. What were you firing?

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
so what's the point of the pay increase if it has nothing to do with the job? :think:

That's the way of the world. Keep your ass in school Dustin. :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
N8 said:
Awww... lookie at the cute lil' 9mm-ish holes in the paper...

:p

What, no happy face...?

...and only like 4 of 50 in the X ring. I am a bit disappointed.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
you are going about this all wrong. you need to find a rich sugar momma to take care of you OR a nice little trust-fund hottie (I am sure you have your share in Asheville).

i cant believe you havent thought of this yet.

J

JRB

biggins said:
those guys dont leave their jobs.

Car wreck near the parking lot??? Maybe a big one. :think:

Well since "he" won't be making it back for a while, how about I take his job???

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco-gringo said:

Well since "he" won't be making it back for a while, how about I take his job???

ooh thats dirty :devil:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
riderx said:
Have you even applied there?
not when there is not a position open, they will just ignore it in the hr department. its verizon that pays way better and the people that hire are not local and accept applications without a position being open.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Biggins, why not get into the bar business? Then you can have it all. Decent pay, hot chics, stay where you are, and time to ride in the AM.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Biggins, why not get into the bar business? Then you can have it all. Decent pay, hot chics, stay where you are, and time to ride in the AM.

i've actually been talking to the owner of my favorite about buying it off of him, but we'll see how that works out. right now he knows i am interested.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
BurlySurly said:
...and only like 4 of 50 in the X ring. I am a bit disappointed.
uh...dude...that's from 25 yards with a glock 22 (full size .40cal) :D

i've corrected the left side thing, had too much finger on the trigger.

it's scary how many cops can't even hit the paper at 25 yds. you see a lot of ground hits for some reason.

so biggins....you coming over to the blue or what? :love:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
loco-gringo said:

ha, funny you say that. when i was leaving the marine corps i had to take a weeks worth of "re-employment" classes. one of the things they told us was to look in the obituaries and find out where the deceased worked.....because there was obviously a job opening at that company :thumb: