Quantcast

someone come ride with me (Collegeville, PA)!

MTBrder69

Chimp
Dec 27, 2004
Collegeville
anyone on here live around collegeville, pa? i need some people to ride with! i have some DH trails at spring mt that wont be rideable once the mountain blows snow, some DJs, and can do some street riding. im really looking for some other local places to DH this winter so i can get some practice in before next season. let me know!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
You'd be wise to post this in either the NE or VA regional forum, first of all.

Secondly, where the hell is Collegeville, PA?

I raced once at Spring Mountain, toked too much, got lost and missed the practice session, fell off the lift, came in 2nd to last in the mens Sport DH class, broke my helmet in a rock garden and listened to a local guy say "yeppers" at the end of every sentance. Can you ride there still or is the season now closed?
:biggrin:

MTBrder69

Chimp
Dec 27, 2004
Collegeville
You'd be wise to post this in either the NE or VA regional forum, first of all.

Secondly, where the hell is Collegeville, PA?

I raced once at Spring Mountain, toked too much, got lost and missed the practice session, fell off the lift, came in 2nd to last in the mens Sport DH class, broke my helmet in a rock garden and listened to a local guy say "yeppers" at the end of every sentance. Can you ride there still or is the season now closed?
:biggrin:

Collegeville, PA would be able 10 minutes by car from Spring Mountain. We still ride there on the trails, but there are no longer races due to an endargered bird and an old, angry owner. Great place to ride in the summer..besides the whole hiking up the mountain deal.

and i got a good kick out of that story.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Collegeville, PA would be able 10 minutes by car from Spring Mountain. We still ride there on the trails, but there are no longer races due to an endargered bird and an old, angry owner. Great place to ride in the summer..besides the whole hiking up the mountain deal.

and i got a good kick out of that story.
Is it possible to shuttle the Spring Mt. trails via two vehicles?

Regarding the race story, my mishaps surely provided many with entertainment that particular day.

MTBrder69

Chimp
Dec 27, 2004
Collegeville
Technically we could shuttle Spring Mt if no one else is there, but if the owner rolls up he might get mad..but I don't think it matters either way. You could roll right up the ski slopes, drop at the top, and roll back down without people really seeing you I think. You interested in some riding?