Quantcast

### Somethingday GMT###

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Tell me you've never had a colonoscopy without telling me that you never had a colonoscopy...

Hint: if you're doing it right, it's clear (eventually)
it's true, I still have 2.5 years and change before I'm due

unless my PCP thinks I should get one due to my unexplained anemia from my recent ED visit

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
At least I'm out of Cadbury cream egg bars, those things are too good and I am fortunate they are not sold here.
how was that double donut sausage sammich tho? :D

dropped tax stuff off; waiting to get called to discuss transfer status for 8th grader for high school; prolly walking with wife later and then take 8th grader to the y. might get some work done in between.

re: weight, went from 190 to 175 when stopped drinking. should go down to 165/170 when i start riding more again.

re: colonoscopy - doc told me to do it a year or two ago, blew it off...will hit the big 5-0 this summer. guess i should...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I flatted 0.9 miles from the villa on the way to start an 88 mile ride. While repairing the flat it was observed I'd forgotten my bottles. So back to the villa.

Then second attempt, wife got a flat 3 miles from starting. Thankfully no more in the next 85 miles.

We'd had zero road flats in over 5 years before today. Very grateful I'd bought a Dynaplug kit before this trip.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dammit, I have to go into the office today because we use USB hardware keys I can't virtualize yet. Ugh, I hate technology.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
School closing early for snow.

Diddy the rape-er, SBF, bridge, Boeing,...

What is trying to be covered up right now?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley got this from a friend (Seb, for those that follow):

Awesome support from boys and friends she races.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
re: colonoscopy - doc told me to do it a year or two ago, blew it off...will hit the big 5-0 this summer. guess i should...
I did mine last year at 45. My Dr .recommends 45 years old. Anyway, it wasn’t bad at all. I just drank the potion and watched tv. Every 5 minutes went to the pot. Felt great afterwards.