Quantcast

somone brought donuts in today

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:monkeydance:

Bakery donuts, too. I had a plain glazed. I can't handle filled ones. It looked kind of like this, although it was a stick, not a round.

I usually have a bagel in the morning, but today I'm getting crazy and having the donut instead.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've never understood people's love of krispy kreme. I do love a good plain old fashioned now and then.
I've tried a bunch of their donuts, and the only ones that I think are great are the original glazed kind. The others are just... meh.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They closed all the Krispy Kreme stores. They make them all in big factories and sell them through stores now.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
They closed all the Krispy Kreme stores. They make them all in big factories and sell them through stores now.
The originals, at least where we are, are still made in-store. You can watch the whole process, actually, as the area that they are made is glassed in to allow people to watch. Kinda cool.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The originals, at least where we are, are still made in-store. You can watch the whole process, actually, as the area that they are made is glassed in to allow people to watch. Kinda cool.
The store here was like that, I guess they didn't close all of them. It was replaced by a restaurant that specializes in chicken fingers.:disgust:

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
I've never understood people's love of krispy kreme.
Neither have I.

A good buttermilk bar with a light glaze is nice once in a while. But I haven't enjoyed a really good donut since they built a new county government center on top of my favorite mom-and-pop donut shop. :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've always been a powdered raspberry jelly filled donut person. I rarely eat sweet things but when I do I shoot for the moon.