Quantcast

Sorry ladies, KB's off the market!

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Yes, I know you're all going to be SO upset and distraught to learn that your opportunities to be with KrusteeButt are now gone... (hehe, that was meant to be incredibly sarcastic).

That's right, I got engaged last night. I worked up the guts, made a feeble attempt at getting control of my shaking hands and asked the love of my life to spend the rest of her life with me...and amazingly enough she said "Of course!"

So, dry your eyes...it'll be okay. Though there isn't one other in the world quite like KB, there are plenty of men that are just waiting for a mud-hunny of their own!
(again, read the sarcasm ;) )

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Congrats man! Smart move. If you took any longer tho, I was gonna steal her away from you :D

Was it just you two or were others there when you proposed? Where'dya do it?

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Opie, sometimes I wonder about you, like "maybe he's a distant cousin of Barbarosa" :p
So I had it planned out that I was going to take her to the very first place that I met her, a trail out here in CO...I was even going to try to get the exact same parking spot. However, this was also the weekend that we were moving in together, so all of Saturday was moving her stuff to the new place, and then yesterday was spent moving most of my stuff to the new place. And, of course, that never goes as smoothly as one would like and next thing you know it was after 7, then we had to drive back to Boulder to return the UHaul, we still hadn't eaten, so we went out for dinner...yesterday was her birthday, so she also took a while to get cleaned up and all of that. So we didn't get back home until after 9 and we were exhausted...no way we were going out to the trail then. At that point I'm sure she had to have been thinking "Wow, it's almost the end of my birthday and I haven't even seen a card from this guy!". So I sat her down on the couch (had the ring hidden just out of sight under the couch) and said that I had to have a serious talk with her. She never saw it coming. :D :devil: :cool:

I was quite relieved to find that it fit perfectly! :thumb:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Damn, i guess i will never get a piece of the Butt that is Krustee. :D

but anyways....congrats you two!!!!! That rocks!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by KrusteeButt
Opie, sometimes I wonder about you, like "maybe he's a distant cousin of Barbarosa" :p
So I had it planned out that I was going to take her to the very first place that I met her, a trail out here in CO...I was even going to try to get the exact same parking spot. However, this was also the weekend that we were moving in together, so all of Saturday was moving her stuff to the new place, and then yesterday was spent moving most of my stuff to the new place. And, of course, that never goes as smoothly as one would like and next thing you know it was after 7, then we had to drive back to Boulder to return the UHaul, we still hadn't eaten, so we went out for dinner...yesterday was her birthday, so she also took a while to get cleaned up and all of that. So we didn't get back home until after 9 and we were exhausted...no way we were going out to the trail then. At that point I'm sure she had to have been thinking "Wow, it's almost the end of my birthday and I haven't even seen a card from this guy!". So I sat her down on the couch (had the ring hidden just out of sight under the couch) and said that I had to have a serious talk with her. She never saw it coming. :D :devil: :cool:

I was quite relieved to find that it fit perfectly! :thumb:
well, RedBeard has been mentoring me :D

You da man! Avoiding dropping the dough on a birthday gift like that. Well played!

Well, it was good to mtb with ya that one time. Guess you'll get pregnant and give up riding.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Congrats!

I took the plunge April 5th. :) I got a nod.....:o: ;)

I forgot to put the ring on her finger right away.....after she nodded, I just kneeled there. :rolleyes:

We received free 2 glasses champaigne on the house......and she drank them both. :D

Rhino "Engaged for over 42 days and counting...." from WA

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
yey for you, that is aweseom. tn and i are headed out that way this summer to get married. are we going to be able to hook up?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by KrusteeButt
Yes, I know you're all going to be SO upset and distraught to learn that your opportunities to be with KrusteeButt are now gone... (hehe, that was meant to be incredibly sarcastic).

That's right, I got engaged last night. I worked up the guts, made a feeble attempt at getting control of my shaking hands and asked the love of my life to spend the rest of her life with me...and amazingly enough she said "Of course!"

So, dry your eyes...it'll be okay. Though there isn't one other in the world quite like KB, there are plenty of men that are just waiting for a mud-hunny of their own!
(again, read the sarcasm ;) )

Well I just hope she appreciates the magnitude of her good fortune...to have a man with such lovely, luxurious, flowing golden locks....Congratulations...