Quantcast

sorry to spam but you all know me

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
all 3 of my yetis are for sale and i would prefer to sell locally. 575, dh9, dj pm for details.
sorry for the spam just dont wanna deal with shipping

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
yep yep should have my dna hopefully before i come home for spring break to shoot some vid stuff and have the rest of them by april 6th

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
frame only but i could build it to a complete bike for you when im back around march 16th.

yea im getting a splinter msx the custom mountain x version.

i really want a splinter mx with a sherman + on it but i have no money and it would kinda overlap the r9 but out here in montana it would be sick for all the nasty freeride shizat we have goin on. these bikes im selling are gonna pay for me to drink my ass off the rest of this semester and get the much needed fuel mods for my truck before the engine goes bye bye

but im super stoked to be with sinister i have always loved the way they look and they ride unbelievably well. not to mention they are great guys and have a killer team

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
what give me an offer and most likely i will take it jhusk, you know me i know you

edit had to take abunch of stuff out of there i waqs way to drunk last night

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Well, considering I could get a new one for $370. What, if anything can you do with the price?

I dig the frame and would like to get one... but I could get a new one for much less.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
That is definitely not retail... but with some phone calls I could get that price. But if you think you can get more, go for it. I just really dig that frame and would love to get one.